UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2008_olympia_video.htm

i whole heartedly agree with what dorian yates says about training,condition...as oppose to todays,07,08 competition...ronnie has gone...who was a mass monster,who in condition was the whole pack....but whats happened to the competitiors,like dorian says,even some of the non top 10 guys were looking just as good or even better...and i saw the womens mrs.O...and i agree with dorain again...the women were in a higher plane of condition,like they were striving for greatness....all totally peaking,separating a winner was double hard...but the mens were...i dont know...a little off...has everyone sighed and just thought there is no competition no more so this will do???

dorian goes further by saying some of the amateur and comps other than mr.O guys are coming in,absolutely shredded condition...he says further to this that...mr.O is or was the biggest competition so everyone should be looking to come in the best shape of their life!!!!!

sorry for quoting loads off the interview but my point is...are the top guys relaxing a bit,has the level of condition come down a notch....or is it timing,some anomaly,or were they in condition and i missed something...just anyone who followed dorian,levrone,ray,wheeler,el sonbaty etc etc,those guys were all peaked,striated,shredded,ripped and massively full with separation for the top show on earth....whats changed...the drugs,the competitors,the standard?????

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i should of mentioned this in the title...please scroll down to kevin levrone interviews dorain yates....only joking bro...just think dorians view on it is gospel at the minute!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts