UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
6,469 Posts
Hi everyone.

I don't do this very often, but this is really important.

Codex is due to be passed on 31st Dec 2009 and we have to stop this. If codex were to be passed then all nutrient supplements would be banned, this means vitamins would be illegal in the same way heroin is illegal. This not only would effect us, but would have a disastrous effect on developing countries. Also, all natural herbs would be banned, all alternative remedies would no longer be available...anywhere!

It is the pharmaceutical companies that are behind this. Under codex it would also become law that ALL foods would have to be sprayed with harmful pesticides and ALL animals for food would have be injected with growth hormones and antibiotics that then end up in our bodies. If this happens it would result in more ill health and cancer, so then what would the pharmaceutical companies make? More money.

I know your thinking this sounds far fetched but this is very real.

Below is the link with all the information.

[ame=[MEDIA=googlevideo]-5266884912495233634[/MEDIA]

(If you google you will find petitions for your country if you are not a UK citizen)

G

·
I've signed it. I'll verify the email link it sends you when I get home. Can't access email at work

·
Under Construction
7 Posts
I don't think signing the petition will do much to halt them.

I will sign it all the same.

The Fascists are in control now and nothing short of a mass civil dissobedience campaign will halt them in their tracks!

C'mon people!

What are we waiting for?!!!

·
Looking Freaky
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Our own apathy and statements like "I don't think signing the petition will do much to halt them" show we are content to take whatever s**t is thrown at us.

If we don't make our voices heard we are looking at a future without supplements, steroids, prohormones, fat burners and the like.

It'll make things a lot easier for us all when we have NO choices to make.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.