UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gym Addict
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently Bulking and keep increasing calories every time my weight plateaus - recently have started to see some really good gains.

Just wondering if you think what I'm eating is ok? My goal is to gain some lean muscle and overall weight increase and so far on this diet I have been able to stay fairly defined.

I normally train between Breakfast and Lunch and have a protein shake immediately after training (in Extras Section)

I train a minimum of 5 days a week - everyday if I'm not working that week (will therefore train 1 muscle group a day). Little Ab work upon waking in the morning prior to breakfast and about 15 mins of cycling a day.

On the two non-train days I took out the Snack 1 from my diet although kept the egg white and Turkey Steak. Non- Train days I also take out the protein shake and the rice cake at breakfast. Macros on Non-Train = 2700 Calories - 290 Carbs/66 Fat/245 Protein

Hopefully the Pic of my diet uploaded properly - any comment would be appreciated

391404843.jpg

Diet Split into Cals/Carbs/Fat/Protein

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
well you have answered your own question you saty things are going good, then it is a good diet, I don't personally like the idea of the rice cakes, I would much more like to see oats, or a basic muesli in there, but like I say at the moment its good so change up when needed...

·
Gym Addict
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
freddee said:
well you have answered your own question you saty things are going good, then it is a good diet, I don't personally like the idea of the rice cakes, I would much more like to see oats, or a basic muesli in there, but like I say at the moment its good so change up when needed...
Thanks for reply - the rice cakes I use are Kallo (100% Organic Brown Rice) - there jut good for spreading PB and Almond Butter on and I really like them

GymMad said:
Where did you get the spreadsheet to lay your diet out on?
Just made it on Excel - made like a little datebase of macros for common foods I eat from looking at back of packages then just copy and paste them in.

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
Maverick3000 said:
Just made it on Excel - made like a little datebase of macros for common foods I eat from looking at back of packages then just copy and paste them in.
Cheers will have a go at that :)

Reps! :thumbup1:

·
Gym Addict
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GymMad said:
Cheers will have a go at that :)

Reps! :thumbup1:
No worries bud - it takes a little time but once its done its a really good way of keeping your diet pretty exact. Allows you to use Excel formulas to work out percentage splits ext quickly also.

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
your rice cakes are my rivita pumkin seed, I have peanut butter and cottage cheese, pretty nice, and a good idea for people that can't do cottage cheese, but I will look out for them, kallo, mmm

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
If not, fitday is an awesome program! Just started using it to design meal plans (which used to take hours to work out manually) and it literally has everything u need! If u want a link PM me ;)

mallett

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.