UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anywhere where i could could find a decent, cheapish lean bulk-mass gaining diet????

talking like a typical weeks worth of food....

im currently 5'10 and 87kg, i worked out that i am 19% bf

bellies not really an option now whit winter here, im gonna keep my cardio to 40 mins after weights which will be 4 days a week and i go out with my girlfriend on our bikes all morning sat...

any help would be great

thanks

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was trying to look through some journals, but everyone i looked at were either a lot taller or a lot heavier lol!!!!

even just a point in the right direction would suit me fine!

·
longing for the 80s
1,124 Posts
your going to have to resign yourself to the fact that if you want to eat its gonna cost ya.

carbs are cheap enough,oats rice pasta etc,good fats from peanut butter which is cheap,that just leaves protein,you can either go for eggs(around £3 for 30),strike a deal with your local butcher for chicken or something like nutrisport 90+ at £45 for 5 kilo(last you about a month).

but its you who needs to sit down and work out YOUR diet etc.

whats your diet like at the mo?

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is what i have done for myself to start from monday, criticise please...

75g porridge - 6eggwhites

chicken salad - banana

tuna and rice with 3 whole eggs mashed in

pint of water, creatine and apple

post - nutrisport protein + carbs shake with spoonful of jam

steak and sweet potato

crackers with pb spread

cottage cheese with protein shake

im also looking at doing a 1ml a week test 250 for 10 weeks, pct nolva and clomid

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nah not really...like i said, bellies unimportant this time of year..its all bout putting mass on baby!!!!!!!!!

i have done a cycle of test b4 but ballsed it up with eating **** and going out most weekends and stayin up for 3 days straight!!!!

those days are behind me now, and i am getting serious about this shizzle now for sure!!!!

so if i do test 250 1 ml mon +thurs 1-12

maybe an oral to kick start the cycle????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.