UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just looking for a bit of advise. i have been going to the gym for about 2 years. when i started i was over weight and unfit. i have now lost all my excess weight and improved my fitness. i lost 4 and a half stone in weight but with this i have lost a lot of size. i am now 11st and wanting to bulk up. if any one has a bit of time i could do with a workout plan in order to bulk up and gain size. i have 7 days a week to train but not after 6 at night because i am a farmer and work 12 hours a day. i am 17, I'm not afraid of hard work and very driven. thanks very much Gaz..

G

·
Firstly young man well done for losing the fat it is very important to lose your baby fat in your teens or chances are you will not get rid of it.

Secondly i have along with numerous other people on this site written out this exact answer many times. I am not about to do it again as it will be much faster for you to go through this forum looking for diet plans and routines.....hey if you want the body a couple of hours research isnt going to kill you is it?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts