·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any1 doing mma etc i plan on running this to help with strength and endurance

125mg-250mg test ew

250mg eq ew

200mg mast enth ew

not sure which test dose to use and wil mast effect joints? im sure it will all balance itself out with the bit retention from the test etc.

wanting my weight to stop the same and drop fat to match any muscle gained, dont want to go over 185lb, im 182lb at the min, can just see abs and have a 'V' at the bottom, im 6ft2 so im guessing i have about 14lb? of fat on me? bf% about 12-15%??

so iv got a bit to play with i think, i have enough to run for 20weeks but it all depends on my shutdown, myt just do the 10weeks with hcg and have a break. i dont see no point in severly shuting myself done from running 20weeks if my aim isnt muscle gain, cos im sure i will loose some if im shutsown too hard which will drop my weight which is pointless and what i dont want lol

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
im not looking for big muscle gains, 500mg test will give me too much weight i think, the test is mainly to keep test flowing, eq is my main aas i could up it to 500mg ew...........

the eq is mainly to help endurance not bulk me up, i need to stop lean and 185lb, will 500mg test not effect cardio..............

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ave herad alot say tren will kill cardio and i no its bad for shut shutdown, altho it is a great aas :D .

i could run 500mg test and 600mg eq but i just see that as overdoing it for what i want, i could just try it like and if cardio drops then drop some aas?

·
3,635 Posts
tren kills my cardio mate, and i did some mma and few other things a few years back and i know how much you will need your cardio when getting beasted in training.

any reasons for wanting to stay at 185lbs? could easy go fight over 205 if you try, should have decent reach at 6'2

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just cause going that big will effect my cardio and speed, iv just been doing this for around 6mth so wana get decent at it 1st then think about putting weight on, if im no good at it at 185lb then i will be werse at 205lb lol.

plus that much weight gain will be noticed to much. so i wana stay 185lb and focus on speed, strength and endurance. its the only reason im adding aas just to help me along. test for strength and cos its test , eq for endurance and mast for anti-e and i like the hardness it will give me with being lean and will increase the effect of my test

jus measured my reach from front of my chest to knuckles is 74cm

think i will keep test at 250mg since im using mast, dono how more effective it will make it tho?

250mg test

500mg eq

200mg mast

??

·
3,635 Posts
i compeated from 18 in mma and from being a kid in kickboxing, and always stoped my progress body wise as when a fight came up i would cut weight. have stopped now as i wanted to fight heavy weight, i was 220 lbs end of last cycle and havent weighed since but starting cycle next week so will get weighed and hopefully be at least 210lbs. so nearly there and then i will go back.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool m8 what sort of cardio and how much do you do? imy cardios crap, i do bjj 2hrx3 a week and out on ma bike every day, i no alot of its aneorobic aswell but my cardio dont seem to be getting better, after 6mth so?????????

·
Looking Freaky
964 Posts
stone14 said:
my coach and training partners say im strong so the strength is good but my cardio is very poor imo, more weight will make it werse
Mate from that post my 'opinion' (and it aint what you want to hear) is AAS aint going to help develop the areas you need for your game.

If you already have a decent strength/power to weight ratio and your endurance is crap then fitness is the area you need to concentrate on.

Keep your current strength programme going and get in some more staminer and skills training.

Forget about doing a course as from what you say you need to develop in other areas - I'm basing this on what you have written and reading between the lines.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i see what your saying oldman, but cycle is also for improving my physique etc im prob vain lol, also i think the aas will help me push my bounderies better, recovery between sessions faster, train harder longer etc, i believe it will help in the long run.........

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
if u wanna keep ur stamina high dont go over 150 TEST PER WEEK...

EQUIPOISE at 250pw is enough for ur focus...you will feel the effect after 10 weeks about...

You cannot be a bodybuilder and an MMA fighter at the same time...NO WAY

Testosterone and steroids should be used primarily for recovery reasons in your sport. That means 150 of test alone would be ideal.

150 of test per week would give you a T of at least 1200ng/dl and that is above high normal for a young male. It is not enough to mess with your hdl cholesterol...usually that is.

Alternatively you can simply use Nolvadex to make your testes put out more...you can get a 1000ng/dl for sure and maybe more.

(most men are 400-750

if u feel bloat lit bit u can use 0.5 ADEX EOD

hop this help little...

·
Gym Addict
160 Posts
stephan fresco said:
if u wanna keep ur stamina high dont go over 150 TEST PER WEEK...

EQUIPOISE at 250pw is enough for ur focus...you will feel the effect after 10 weeks about...

You cannot be a bodybuilder and an MMA fighter at the same time...NO WAY

Testosterone and steroids should be used primarily for recovery reasons in your sport. That means 150 of test alone would be ideal.

150 of test per week would give you a T of at least 1200ng/dl and that is above high normal for a young male. It is not enough to mess with your hdl cholesterol...usually that is.

Alternatively you can simply use Nolvadex to make your testes put out more...you can get a 1000ng/dl for sure and maybe more.

(most men are 400-750

if u feel bloat lit bit u can use 0.5 ADEX EOD

hop this help little...
agree with this, this thread keeps coming up, martial artists asking bbuilders about steroids wanting to be stronger and fitter but not bigger and then get some sort of mixed advice taken from the bbuilders theory on what will work , aas will kill your cv and stamina while on end of story, as above you can be one or the other but not both to a decent level

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
To be honest it sounds like you are concentrating on the wrong type of training for MMA. MMA is an anaerobic sport so circuits would be ideal, search on google for them there are loads. I'm not saying don't do cardio but the majority of the time i would be trying to hit circuits and pushing myself past failure. With regards to AAS i wouldn't bother i'd use GH at a low(ish) dose along with GHRP-6 and CJC to be honest. I fell you want to be a bodybuilder and MMA fighter i'd choose one over the other because unless you've got ALOT of free time your going to struggle. The GH/GHRP-6/CJC combo will help with the fat loss and maybe some muscle gain whilst the change in training should help with the MMA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.