UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
What purity do you think raws come back as these days? How long would one of the two raws suppliers in China last if they produced underdosed raws?
Have a look on meso and you can see for yourself.

You can also see that incorrect and less than 98%+ raws do get sent out to UGLs. I've seen some as low as 60-70% get posted on lab results.

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts

You can also see that incorrect and less than 98%+ raws do get sent out to UGLs. I've seen some as low as 60-70% get posted on lab results.
And those labs who don’t test their raws and brew a 60% product, what sort of feedbsck do you think they get ?

·
Banned
95 Posts

And those labs who don’t test their raws and brew a 60% product, what sort of feedbsck do you think they get ?
No you haven't, even jano says he can't remember the last time he tested a raw below 96%
Now now ladies. It’s not that it doesn’t happen, its that it CAN happen. Unknown private retails could easily sell bunk raws and if a lab didn’t test them it could make their gear shoddy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You're correct.

They were using low purity raws to produce their deca batch that came back underdosed.

Also check the QSC thread and you'll see incorrect raws got sent out relatively recently. The UGL luckily tested the raws and caught it.
They weren't using low purity raws, they underdosed them. You seen their test 600 results?

If you've half an idea what you're doing you can tell the difference between most raws, but yes, the pct raws that qsc sent out was definitely a scam

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
They weren't using low purity raws, they underdosed them. You seen their test 600 results?
There's not really much use in arguing this point cus neither of us can prove it either way. And pharmacom never gave a definitive answer afaik.

There were deca raws going around at this time that had an impurity % that matched the underdosing %. But who knows for sure what pharmacom were up to.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Bit off topic but reading about the fentanyl.. I had ordered xanax from a reputable source (gear2go its dead now) around 2 years ago with my usual steroids. The xanax was most certainly something else. Wouldn't go as far as saying it was fentanyl but the bars where pressed totally weak and one pill would knock you out and had me sleep walking twice. Only ever gonna order pharma stuff when it comes to sleeping pills and not from UGL sources.
If it was fentanyl you’d probably be resting in peaces about now

·
Premium Member
17,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·

·
Premium Member
17,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Seems like there is a gap in the market currently for decent orals.

Not sure if it's been poor raws or labs not doing a great job???

As said, at least these guys are trying to be proactive and show potential customers they are doing what they can do.
In time, customer feedback will negate the use for them to keep publishing lab tests if they stay as well dosed as stated on the tests

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
You're correct.

They were using low purity raws to produce their deca batch that came back underdosed.

Also check the QSC thread and you'll see incorrect raws got sent out relatively recently. The UGL luckily tested the raws and caught it.
Not exactly a regular occurrence then is it ffs!!
Mate you’re phucking deluded.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts