UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Bit off topic but reading about the fentanyl.. I had ordered xanax from a reputable source (gear2go its dead now) around 2 years ago with my usual steroids. The xanax was most certainly something else. Wouldn't go as far as saying it was fentanyl but the bars where pressed totally weak and one pill would knock you out and had me sleep walking twice. Only ever gonna order pharma stuff when it comes to sleeping pills and not from UGL sources.
It was rife mate, horrid stuff that knocked you sideways.
Was the same from a lot of sources

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
At least they are trying to make an effort.
Some people see them as a good thing, others have a more sinister view on the matter

Can't please all the people, all the time
I agree mate. Being a start up lab theyll need as much positive marketing as possible. Since there’s nobody to give feedback then tests are a start I suppose.
Personally I’d wait for feedback.

·
Premium Member
17,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I agree mate. Being a start up lab theyll need as much positive marketing as possible. Since there’s nobody to give feedback then tests are a start I suppose.
Personally I’d wait for feedback.
Of course, user feedback is by far the most reliable source of information.

But, as you said, any new lab needs to do what they can to be noticed and gain some reputation.
Advertising on TV doesn't seem viable these days :LOL:

In this instance, the person stocking them has built a good rep over a long time, and one you don't tend to see any bad reviews from

·
Registered
66 Posts
I recently acquired some benzos from a well known source that a lot of people use hence why I'm writing on this thread but I was taking them in large amounts and due to being on probation I have to do urine tests and guess what no benzodiazepine came up even though was taking them heavy

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Of course, user feedback is by far the most reliable source of information.

But, as you said, any new lab needs to do what they can to be noticed and gain some reputation.
Advertising on TV doesn't seem viable these days :LOL:

In this instance, the person stocking them has built a good rep over a long time, and one you don't tend to see any bad reviews from
User feedback can be just as easily made up though? And even if it's not made up, going by 'feels' purely doesn't give a whole lot of credit to acurate dosing and the actual compounds used.

Unless a source offers full/partial credit for user tests, like many do these days, they can't be taken that seriously.

I'm sure all the Chiron fans will disagree with me though

·
Premium Member
17,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
User feedback can be just as easily made up though? And even if it's not made up, going by 'feels' purely doesn't give a whole lot of credit to acurate dosing and the actual compounds used.

Unless a source offers full/partial credit for user tests, like many do these days, they can't be taken that seriously.

Which sources do this, other than titan?

Be very easy for competitors to cost 'those' other labs a fortune if they wanted to

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Which sources do this, other than titan?

Be very easy for competitors to cost 'those' other labs a fortune if they wanted to
I'm not sure on the rules here regarding sources etc mate but just go onto the meso 'steroid underground' forums and you'll see a whole list of UK/EU/international sources that offer this. Along with testing their raws and batches themselves.

Personally I use Liska's cat cafe gear but there's plenty of other options there.

·
Premium Member
17,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I'm not sure on the rules here regarding sources etc mate but just go onto the meso 'steroid underground' forums and you'll see a whole list of UK/EU/international sources that offer this. Along with testing their raws and batches themselves.

Personally I use Liska's cat cafe gear but there's plenty of other options there.
I know someone who used liska and rated it.

The whole system is open to abuse though unfortunately. Unscrupulous people operate the labs etc

The point of this thread though was to let a new lab put the name out there for people to see, and hopefully show some good intention.

Unfair to judge them against other labs straight away with no actual user feedback

Who knows, they may prove themselves and gain a seat at the almighty ukm table of accepted labs.......

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts

Another one who’s fallen for it !!!
Couldn’t help mention Chiron could you!!!

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
I know someone who used liska and rated it.

The whole system is open to abuse though unfortunately. Unscrupulous people operate the labs etc

The point of this thread though was to let a new lab put the name out there for people to see, and hopefully show some good intention.

Unfair to judge them against other labs straight away with no actual user feedback

Who knows, they may prove themselves and gain a seat at the almighty ukm table of accepted labs.......
Liska produces quality meds mate. I’ve used a couple of their bits.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Titan aren't the only lab to offer this as I said earlier. Also...

"How else is a lab supposed to determine the contents and purity of the raws they order?"
What purity do you think raws come back as these days? How long would one of the two raws suppliers in China last if they produced underdosed raws?

41 - 60 of 86 Posts