UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
no matter how good you look,its never good enough.
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as iv said before my computer skills are ****e and i still cant seem to upload photo's into a thread but for some reason my laptop lets me upload em into an album so if you click on my avatar and go onto my profile page you can see em in the albums bit there.

me training partner took em this morning,as we all know its 6 weeks today to the pre judge of the britain.i weighed myself at just under 85 kilos this morning so still a way to go to get into the 80 kilo inters that iv qualified for.its my last proper cheat day today,ate loads of crap already and got a sit down indian tonight(cant wait lol!).then i will still have a high carb day on a sat but keep it clean,think i will run more carbs through on a wed as well and see what happens.im on 130 grams of carbs a day at mo.

the cheat day has worked really well up to now to get the weight off,always look proper bloated sun/mon but by thursday im lean again and a bit more on the previous week.gonna try to get the conditioning over the next few weeks then hopefully weigh in at just under 80 kilo(was 75 on the qualifier so a little under).

so all in all the hard work begins now.................. :thumb:

·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers warren and mr big silver back,after taking a better look i suppose ill have to learn how to smile a bit eh? lol.

hopefully i will hit good condition after dropping the 12 pounds or so.

thanks for the comments and thanks for putting the pics in the thread,dont need a computer at work when im welding so i dont use em too often................well thats my excuse and im sticking to it lol!

c you all there. cheers john. :thumb:

·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
big_jim_87 said:
back and quads and arms look real good buddy

just looking at your physique i can tell your a short ass like me how tall are you?
LOL.........im a 5ft7 mate,thats all.id like to say im taller when im lying down but that would be a load a bo###ks! :lol:

·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SiPhil said:
Are you weeman's twin?
cheeky tw#t! got to admit iv never met the infamouse weeman but iv followed his threads.hoping to meet the great man on the day............

he must be another good looking f###er eh! lol:laugh:

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
lol im about the same height mate the reason i could tell is ther is just a diff in the way a chest looks on a short guy not sure why... nothing wrong with it mate but short guys just have a diff looking chest i finde

·
Getting HUGE!
2,713 Posts
lookin v nice mate but i dnt advise dropping ur cheat this early, if its worked uptil now it will carry on working, it will keep ur metabolism higher and keep u sane....id defo rethink ropping tht out....

·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
XJPX said:
lookin v nice mate but i dnt advise dropping ur cheat this early, if its worked uptil now it will carry on working, it will keep ur metabolism higher and keep u sane....id defo rethink ropping tht out....
yes i know what your saying xjpx,im not gonna drop it im just gonna clean it up a little.about 3/4 weeks ago i hit 82 kilos so iv had to back off on the diet,thought i was gonna peak way to early.to be fair i didnt realise just how quick it was gonna come off having done a show at the end march.i actually added 3 weeks on the diet this time to try and get in better condition.but you live and learn eh?

but my cheat day has consisted in having a proper blow out to the point when i feel im gonna puke,once i start eating crap i just cant stop.

then id be super strict all week,by thursday id be in good condition but can hardly train im that f##ed.so i thought have a high carb/callory day sat.then low carb v strict on sun,mon,tues.high carb on wed.then low v strict on thur,fri.just cleaning it up.to be fair i tried it this week and although i was shagged on fri at least i could still do a good cardio/training session.

thats my plan anyway. :thumb:

·
Inter U80kg 2009 british champion
442 Posts
Looking good mate, good symmetry all round, i dropped my cheat meal 2 weeks out and i was shredded on stage, is anybody getting you ready?

Last year i was shagged 5 weeks out, Every day was a struggle but was worth it..

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.