UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
yes i have tried it, its decent. I have tried their Test E, Primo and Masteron. The Primo was nothing to write home about but Test and Masteron was as good as most UGL labs. its sold by a Pro Bodybuilder from up north. The Test was 300 with zero PIP so the carrier oil and raws were decent. Pretty cheap too. I dont source that lab any more but it was decent when I did. I last tried 8 months ago

·
Premium Member
6,157 Posts
yes i have tried it, its decent. I have tried their Test E, Primo and Masteron. The Primo was nothing to write home about but Test and Masteron was as good as most UGL labs. its sold by a Pro Bodybuilder from up north. The Test was 300 with zero PIP so the carrier oil and raws were decent. Pretty cheap too. I dont source that lab any more but it was decent when I did. I last tried 8 months ago
If the primo was poor I’d guess the mast was test.
The e having zero pip for YOU doesnt reflect raw or carrier oil quality at all. You’re simply not allergic to either… that’s all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought it off a pro bodybuilder but can't find reviews on it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
More than likely it will be sound as ..Dave pulmbo does a roid testing kit on his website Iv been meaning to get one for ages it's not cheap but its worth getting mate..are you gonna update how it goes mate
Definitely will keep you updated been told by the guy I get it off its very good he takes it himself and he's a meat head

1 - 20 of 20 Posts