UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
That's me on the right.
314 Posts
I always psychologically think of an interview as me being in the driving seat (a bit like a footballer with a choice of clubs) & the interviewer having to convince me that I should want to go and work for them.

Think to youself that the position is already yours, and that you need to find out more about the job before you will let them have your services.

If at the end of the interview he asks if you have any questions, always ask something like "why would you reccommend Tesco as a good company to work for?"

It's a bit of mind games, but it helps to calm the nerves when you are mentally prepared.

(Ask them what goes on in Surrey - my mate just got a job quite high up in the Banking IT dept & had to go for 6 weeks training & development down there. He lives & will be working in Edinburgh)

·
Chunk.
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kieren1234 said:
not sure, his thread says 'Phone interview for tesco banking (contact centre) tomorrow'

I just thought they were going to ring him to have a phone ineterview.
Its a 45 min over the phone interview aye. If I get passed that ill have a face to face one.

Its usually a bit of basic maths and some "tells us a bout a time when you showed bla bla bla". Can't really remember the type of questions though. Would be good so I can prepare.

BB73 said:
I always psychologically think of an interview as me being in the driving seat (a bit like a footballer with a choice of clubs) & the interviewer having to convince me that I should want to go and work for them.

Think to youself that the position is already yours, and that you need to find out more about the job before you will let them have your services.

If at the end of the interview he asks if you have any questions, always ask something like "why would you reccommend Tesco as a good company to work for?"

It's a bit of mind games, but it helps to calm the nerves when you are mentally prepared.

(Ask them what goes on in Surrey - my mate just got a job quite high up in the Banking IT dept & had to go for 6 weeks training & development down there. He lives & will be working in Edinburgh)
:) Bold but I like it.

·
Gym Addict
104 Posts
talk in an indian accent...every helpline I call is answered by someone with an Indian accent that doesnt understand a word of English..I presume that call centre employers prefer this! lol

·
Chunk.
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was rearranged for today. Its in an hour. Bottling it lol. I know the type of questions i'll be asked - name a time when you did this and that or showed this and that, but can't think of anything specifically to prepare for. I'll alos have a look at Tesco banking in general so I atleast know the product.

·
Fat is evil !
1,558 Posts
fitpics said:
talk in an indian accent...every helpline I call is answered by someone with an Indian accent that doesnt understand a word of English..I presume that call centre employers prefer this! lol
oh dont get me started on that one i get them all the time grrr haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.