UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, so recently i tried to swap over from a genie card (top up £10 a month, get £10 credit + 300 free texts) to 02 simplicity (top up £10 a month and get unlimited texts + 100 mins) so i brought a new phone, and asked for my sim to be turned into a Cimplicity card, however the simplicity never came though, even though i topped up in the o2 shopp like the bloke told me to do. its been a week and i finaly got a text telling me it will kick in next month.

So now i've used my current 300 texts + £10 credit in the space of a week, expecting my simplicity to simply cover it as part of the 'unlimited texts' - so now even though im all out of credit, even if i top up again, i still will only have £10 credit (100 texts - a days worth, maybe 2-3 tops.) and nows the worst possible time as my phones the only contact i have with my new girlfriend and parents.

Any idea what i can do? i've tried to email and phone 02 but was unreplied to on my email, and the phone call costs sh1tloads. Any idea how to survive the rest of this month without me having to fork out £20 odd quid on credit? money that i just dont have to waste at this current moment? much appriciated :)

·
4,336 Posts
\ said:
Hey all, so recently i tried to swap over from a genie card (top up £10 a month, get £10 credit + 300 free texts) to 02 simplicity (top up £10 a month and get unlimited texts + 100 mins) so i brought a new phone, and asked for my sim to be turned into a Cimplicity card, however the simplicity never came though, even though i topped up in the o2 shopp like the bloke told me to do. its been a week and i finaly got a text telling me it will kick in next month.

So now i've used my current 300 texts + £10 credit in the space of a week, expecting my simplicity to simply cover it as part of the 'unlimited texts' - so now even though im all out of credit, even if i top up again, i still will only have £10 credit (100 texts - a days worth, maybe 2-3 tops.) and nows the worst possible time as my phones the only contact i have with my new girlfriend and parents.

Any idea what i can do? i've tried to email and phone 02 but was unreplied to on my email, and the phone call costs sh1tloads. Any idea how to survive the rest of this month without me having to fork out £20 odd quid on credit? money that i just dont have to waste at this current moment? much appriciated :)
Pretty much nothing, I'm sure somewhere in t and c's it would have said it can take a while to change over.

Also 100 texts a day!!! Do you even work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
100 a day is on a unsocial day if im honest! between texting my lads, the girl and parents, i'd say a avrage day is around 300, give or take a few.

and at this moment nah i dont work :) i work weekends but am currently still lookinf for a job, sadly nobody wants to hire a 16 year old.

·
Looking Freaky
851 Posts
Meh i once text over 2000 texts in a day... the same message to the same person over and over again for a good hour or 2. Took him longer than me to finally get use of his phone back with them all coming through and filling his memory up baha!

·
Newbie Trainer
97 Posts
if you use that many texts, you may want to check the terms and conditions, as although it says unlimited texts, there are at times still a limit, as its deemed subject to fair usage, one network for example, not sure which one, capped unlimited texts at 3000 a month, which would by the sounds of it, not last you the entire month. Just a little heads up there.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i already checked all of that in the TnC's, its 12'000 a month max, a picture message is counted as 3 texts i belive, so its all good, i just need somthing to tie me over for the next few weeks

·
4,336 Posts
another sim card with o2 simplicity already on it so just another tenner or another one with 300 texts, as you dont actually need more than 300 texts for a few weeks, thats just ridiculous.

get a summer job then you can afford credit

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
If its contact with the gf you want, msn is golden, if its with the parents, let them

Phone you simples :)

Yous are all lightweights :D when i got my first contract when i was 15 in the first month i sent nearly 8000 texts :D haha

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WhySoSerious said:
I prefer to get out of the house rather than sit in texting all day, i think its called having a life :)
thats what im doing :) im always out, but of course i text around to see whats happening with other mates, texting the girl, ect ect, 300' texts doesnt go far :L

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.