UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just received Pharmaqo Test E 300mg from a reputable and highly rated source. All my other orders from there so far have been g2g.

I know Pharmaqo have brought out new labels for a couple of their compounds but I have not seen this label for their Test E range. I can't check the verification code either as the web page is not working. I can not find any lab results for this batch either (05-2021).

Is anyone else using Test E with this label? I must note, it is a very well made label. With a 5-step security feature on it. They even have custom made vial caps and UV screening.

Hand Bottle Liquid Blue Fluid
Liquid Blue Bottle Fluid Drinkware

Liquid Drinkware Eye Bottle Water bottle
Liquid Fluid Paint Drink Font

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and all those security feature mean feck all when the oil or oral is/could be shite.
Pharmaqo oils are reviewed really well across all the forums. I have seen independently tested lab results also to confirm this. However, the orals have a bit of a bad rep (probably due to a bad batch or 2).

Seems like a headache faking these but I just wanted to check it out with you guys!

·
Banned
231 Posts
Pharmaqo oils are reviewed really well across all the forums. I have seen independently tested lab results also to confirm this. However, the orals have a bit of a bad rep (probably due to a bad batch or 2).

Seems like a headache faking these but I just wanted to check it out with you guys!
It's not hard to fake gear you can buy exactly the same vials and labels from alibaba

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just received Pharmaqo Test E 300mg from a reputable and highly rated source. All my other orders from there so far have been g2g.

I know Pharmaqo have brought out new labels for a couple of their compounds but I have not seen this label for their Test E range. I can't check the verification code either as the web page is not working. I can not find any lab results for this batch either (05-2021).

Is anyone else using Test E with this label? I must note, it is a very well made label. With a 5-step security feature on it. They even have custom made vial caps and UV screening.

View attachment 211958 View attachment 211959

View attachment 211961 View attachment 211962
Contact pharmaqo direct and report back to us what they say.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's not hard to fake gear you can buy exactly the same vials and labels from alibaba
Any update on that link Freddy? I can find lots of Pharmacom and a few other labs on Alibaba but can not find Pharmaqo labels and vials. I have even done an image search and nothing come up.

I think you might be getting confused.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
They are in the process of changing their labels due to security reasons and also to come away from the SIS branding and colours.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
They are in the process of changing their labels due to security reasons and also to come away from the SIS branding and colours.
Security reason? FFS

first ISIS then Infiniti then SIS then pharmaqo now new labels.

I’m calling bullshit like they didn’t know their new labels would look like their old SIS labelling.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys, it's been like giving birth to an anvil getting Depo-Testosterone in this country, so I would really appreciate some solid reviews. Four years of using high-quality Depo-Testosterone 100mg prescribed without a hassle from my doctors in South Africa ( who care about 50 yr olds looking and feeling like machines 💪).... unlike the Docs in the UK who love rules and scaring old grannies about the common cold!....so now I managed via an online source :rolleyes::rolleyes:to organized Testex C from Pharmaqo... not sure if the kit is good quality... training is up ,so is weight gain and weights..but oils look a lot thinner than the Depo...is this good quality please😱
Liquid Bottle Glass bottle Fluid Drinkware

·
Registered
13 Posts
That Pfizer looks the business not seen that given on script in the UK before... I've used a few pharmaqo oils and seem to do what there meant to haven't used test c my friend let us know how you get on

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey guys, it's been like giving birth to an anvil getting Depo-Testosterone in this country, so I would really appreciate some solid reviews. Four years of using high-quality Depo-Testosterone 100mg prescribed without a hassle from my doctors in South Africa ( who care about 50 yr olds looking and feeling like machines 💪).... unlike the Docs in the UK who love rules and scaring old grannies about the common cold!....so now I managed via an online source :rolleyes::rolleyes:to organized Testex C from Pharmaqo... not sure if the kit is good quality... training is up ,so is weight gain and weights..but oils look a lot thinner than the Depo...is this good quality please😱 View attachment 213333
It’s good to go I have it as a back up when my TRT gets delayed in the post.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts