UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Has anybody ordered and tried Pharmaqo Labs Steroids (Not to be confused with Pharmacom)

Just ordered a batch, however cannot find many reviews on it. The reviews I can find have all been bad. Worried the product is fake.

Also a lot of people say its rebranded SIS, however on their website they specifically say they have no affiliation with the company,

Furthermore websites have been putting up proof of the products potency by showing a Chem Tox analysis. The Chem Tox analysis shows a UPS tracking number of -

1Z E46 Y79 669 753 068 - This is an incorrect tracking number, confirmed by UPS, who state that tracking numbers of 1Z have 16 digits following them, this only has 15. The Tracking number of 1Z E46 Y79 669 753 0681 is however showing as valid.

Anyone tried this and got good results? Or any results for that matter?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't get it ! There are so many posts on this forum from (supposedly) different people raving about how good Pharmaqo injectables are and what great gains they have made on them. I have wasted a lot of money and tried several different injectables over several weeks and they did nothing whatsoever. That tells me that Pharmaqo are crap. Or are we supposed to believe they work on some people and not on others ???

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
I don't get it ! There are so many posts on this forum from (supposedly) different people raving about how good Pharmaqo injectables are and what great gains they have made on them. I have wasted a lot of money and tried several different injectables over several weeks and they did nothing whatsoever. That tells me that Pharmaqo are crap. Or are we supposed to believe they work on some people and not on others ???

Helps if you train fella (y)

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
In the gym every other day mate. Weigh in at 115kg of solid muscle. So bigger than you !

Don't you just love these twats who have nothing to do except make sarcastic comments !!
I came off the pharmaqo mate there ****in shite

1 - 8 of 8 Posts