UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to add Winstrol to my cutting cycle, and have a good source for Pcom Winstrol (oral form)

Has anyone tried their Winstrol? Did you feel it working well. Or would you recommend another lab?

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
pick a lab, use it. pharmacom orals are fu**ing pricey. i only use their oils and AIs where i want exactly what is on the label, guaranteed.

any orals, i'd just pick one of the commonly touted labs on this board and it will be winstrol, somewhere around the label claim for about half the price.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
As others have said, Pharmacom are one of the better UGLs in terms of quality control, but they are pricey. Not that I personally see that as an issue - the cost of a few vials is insignificant on a serious cycle, the main cost being food.

That said, good luck getting any Pharmacom gear at the moment. Totally sold out everywhere I can find.

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Have you used oxys before and are you an experienced gym user ? No disrespect here mate. Some complain about little gains and they only train 2 days a week and eat 3-4 meals a day. Pharmacom seems a very good rep from what I've read.
Yes mate, I've used pharma oxy so I know what oxy feels like/does to me, it was deffo bunk

I'm sure @js77had some s**t pharmacom stuff aswell, might be wrong mightve been someone else

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
The codes checked out on the site, they'd never been entered before either obviously can't name sources but it was a legit source aswell
so here's a wild scenario. you contact them, they challenge you to spend 70 euros on a 3rd party test. your 3rd party test comes back showing they're totally bunk. you post on a the internet and suddenly become the gold ticket winner who managed to uncover the great pharmacom conspiracy of bunk gear going out that completely refutes all the other testing by people trying so very hard to catch them out for internet points.

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
so here's a wild scenario. you contact them, they challenge you to spend 70 euros on a 3rd party test. your 3rd party test comes back showing they're totally bunk. you post on a the internet and suddenly become the gold ticket winner who managed to uncover the great pharmacom conspiracy of bunk gear going out that completely refutes all the other testing by people trying so very hard to catch them out for internet points.
Id rather keep the 70euros and buy some proper oxy than get the Internet points :lol:

Tbf I never thought of messaging them direct only the source, to which I was offered some Turkish pharma oxy on next order and a discount. It was last year now but I'll message them and see what they're response is. I've still got about 200 left in the drawer if you wanna test them :thumb

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Yes mate, I've used pharma oxy so I know what oxy feels like/does to me, it was deffo bunk

I'm sure @js77had some s**t pharmacom stuff aswell, might be wrong mightve been someone else
Mind I have used ugl oxys before and I was very disappointed. Ok mate I was just checking. I remember a lad i know using pharma test and complained that it was s**t and it was the same as my test i was using which was ?. Some people blame gear when they look s**t when in fact it's just their diet and lack of discipline. So pharmacom may cut corners then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.