UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve used loads of gh in the past with great results but only ever ugl , I’ve got a chance of buying 100 Pfizer 32ui pens cheap, per iu still works out more expensive than ugl. Is pharma worth the extra £ cheers

·
Premium Member
10,036 Posts
I’ve used loads of gh in the past with great results but only ever ugl , I’ve got a chance of buying 100 Pfizer 32ui pens cheap, per iu still works out more expensive than ugl. Is pharma worth the extra £ cheers
why would you buy 100x pfizer pens?? Unless......your looking for sales.

·
Premium Member
9,765 Posts
I’m not , I know someone who has 100 pens that have fallen off back of a wagon who has offered them me first, good price but still works out more expensive than ugl
So you’re going to spend several thousand pounds on something you’re not even sure is legit as a hobbyist weightlifter?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you’re going to spend several thousand pounds on something you’re not even sure is legit as a hobbyist weightlifter?
Don’t want to go in to too much details but I know there legit, that’s why I’m asking if pharma is definitely better than ugl

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
Don’t want to go in to too much details but I know there legit, that’s why I’m asking if pharma is definitely better than ugl
Buy a kit of pharma and UGL gets bloods and see for yourself. In my experience, from my own blood work, aslong as your GH is legit, which hyge has been consistently for me, you won't notice the difference besides your wallet.

There was a guy on here years ago that swore by pharmacom, saying he "felt" better on it then hyge. I went and got tested on Pharmacom, results posted on here, and scored considerably less then hyge did, same dose.

·
Premium Member
9,765 Posts
Buy a kit of pharma and UGL gets bloods and see for yourself. In my experience, from my own blood work, aslong as your GH is legit, which hyge has been consistently for me, you won't notice the difference besides your wallet.

There was a guy on here years ago that swore by pharmacom, saying he "felt" better on it then hyge. I went and got tested on Pharmacom, results posted on here, and scored considerably less then hyge did, same dose.
Maybe just felt better at a low dose. Same way some feel better on 300mg Test over 600mg. Feeling better doesn’t always mean running more I suppose. But yeah I tried Hyge a few times and it was always decent stuff. Tried some Genotropin which was good too. Can’t recall feeling any different but felt a bit of extra peace of mind using it.

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
Maybe just felt better at a low dose. Same way some feel better on 300mg Test over 600mg. Feeling better doesn’t always mean running more I suppose. But yeah I tried Hyge a few times and it was always decent stuff. Tried some Genotropin which was good too. Can’t recall feeling any different but felt a bit of extra peace of mind using it.
What's funny is people will use a dose till they get sides as a way to confirm legtimacy.

You can get a private GH test for a little over 70.quid that includes them drawing blood.

I tested hyge this year already. I've got 3 kits and on the last one which I've booked a test for again will post on here

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In true ukm fashion...... Pics of you stood next to the pharmacy window with your username written on a pen with a wooden spoon or it never happened
Lol, I know. I asked a simple question! Must be jealous. I could send him the empty boxes each month to prove it 🧐

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Lol, I know. I asked a simple question! Must be jealous. I could send him the empty boxes each month to prove it 🧐
You unfortunately can't mention prices but the general consensus is there's plenty decent ugl around so unless these are cheeep cheap then there's very little difference. Ugl also doesn't have a 100 unit ordering requirement

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You unfortunately can't mention prices but the general consensus is there's plenty decent ugl around so unless these are cheeep cheap then there's very little difference. Ugl also doesn't have a 100 unit ordering requirement
Their exactly half price of the going rate but per iu still dearer than ugl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts