UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just pinned it pal just waiting now they have there own little group chat and page and seem reputable and it was a UK vendor so I'm happy I have not bought of one of them.dodgey sites

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Cheers for head up but do you have link, there can always be a bad batch in every even suppplier the stuff you get off line I found this through Facebook, I'm even in the what's app group and there all loving the gear and seem to be selling fine I will be only 5 days in tommorow so it has not kicked and when and if it does I will know difference and suffer from low T, they also do test results I will find it out and post it in a min.

·
Registered
221 Posts
But it could be the carrier oil doesn't agr
Cheers for head up but do you have link, there can always be a bad batch in every even suppplier the stuff you get off line I found this through Facebook, I'm even in the what's app group and there all loving the gear and seem to be selling fine I will be only 5 days in tommorow so it has not kicked and when and if it does I will know difference and suffer from low T, they also do test results I will find it out and post it in a min.
For sure mate I shouldn't of said it wasnt good..I was gonna say he might not agree with the oil..but the guy said he had bloods done..if alot of people are saying it's good then theres a good chance its fine but only time will tell for you mate..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
But it could be the carrier oil doesn't agr

For sure mate I shouldn't of said it wasnt good..I was gonna say he might not agree with the oil..but the guy said he had bloods done..if alot of people are saying it's good then theres a good chance its fine but only time will tell for you mate..
Yeh mate no worries will let you know when it kicks in
Also got these goodies with them
Handwriting Font Rectangle Wood Magenta

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.