UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Angry,angry young man
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, it's been a long time since i've been on here, took a couple of years out of training and only restarted about a year ago. Was looking a doin a PH cycle as opposed to gear, though still weighing it up. I've just finished a 3 week cycle of dermacrine and epistane with good results, start weight 14st 4 finished at 15st though have gained a bit of bf with that, also put on 5kg bench, 7.5kg military press. Now looking at doin another in a few weeks, there seem to be a load of them and its a bit confusing given that their legal supps and the manufacturers are obviously gonna say that they're all the best thing ever. Was thinking maybe m-drol and epi again but i'm open to suggestions? May even just go with the gear, seems to be the simpler choice.

Any advice/suggestions much appreciated.

cheers

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
Have a look at predator nutrition website - there is a guide on there about all the various products, effectiveness and sides etc.

Like you say, so many products out there and an equal number of opinions. Best to do your homework and read up yourself imo.

Why only a 3 week cycle? Have you done PCT?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.