UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gym Addict
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, currently doing my level 2 fitness qualification then I am going to jump str8 into the level 3 Personal Trainer qualification!

Just wondered if any of you guys were personal trainers, and how u got started once qualified? Went to work in gyms? advertised your self more free lance? Any help or information on the subject at all would me greatly appreciated!

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
you need to know how to...

style your hair like david beckham

shag other peoples wives/girlfriends

write texts while your clients are doing their sets

get some sort of hindu tatoo on the inside of your bicep

be seen running through town wearing a rucksack full of bricks

oh....and have an entourage of little spiked haired kevs wearing football italia strips, that copy your workouts identically

·
6ft 4inches, 19 stone fat fvck
2,418 Posts
its true that 90% of them are complete douchebags.

One told me that you should never consume more than 20g protein for breakfast, he said when bulking have 2 boiled eggs on toast and that will see you through til midday. Yeah cheers

·
Banned
904 Posts
I'm planning on doing exactly the same after University, buy myself some chillout time as a fitness instructor before starting as a PT.

Going to join LA Fitness as a Personal Trainer so I can prey on their gym members and they support you with marketing, etc. Build up a decent client base and eventually follow my dream of working out of a private training studio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.