UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
I did HGH for three months, if I was to do it again I would at least want to double that time, and I did get a bit of carpel tunnel syndrome from it, I did see results but not much for your money, I did like IGF13lr I spot injected the muscle area I was training, this is something you can cycle or do between cycles, I believe peptides are for stage people or bodybuilders as in someone who competes, otherwise it is just expensive, I don't know too much about the rest.....

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Someone I know is currently running ghrp/cjc only 3 x ed in pct after his first injectable aas cycle.

4 weeks on and he has only lost 2lbs from his heaviest on cycle weight and is noticably leaner, although there is obviously water being held due to the peptides but I still feel that is a pretty impressive feat given the relative inexpense of these peptides which means that he can hang onto most of his gains and allow hpta recovery :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.