UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Life's a blast..........and then a cruise and
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much Milk Thhistle (mg of extract) a day and when is the best time to take it. Been all over the place to find more info and not realy found much. :confused1:

·
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I,ve already reserched all the other anti estregens and stuff, just tring to find out more about milk thistle as there not as much info on this part of PCT.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
ZAXXXXX said:
I,ve already reserched all the other anti estregens and stuff, just tring to find out more about milk thistle as there not as much info on this part of PCT.
Milk thistle is supposedly used to help with liver function :laugh:when running an oral cycle, it has nothing to do with PCT.

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Like Mars said mate PCT is for after your Cycle to get your Natty Test back online, If your going to use Milk Thistle on Cycle to protect your liver take 2000-3000mg of it when you take your first dose of what ever oral you are taking in the morning!

You can buy packs of unbranded 3000mg tabs off Ebay for F*ck all, that where I get mine.

·
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is one thing though, whot's the extract percentage of the 2 or 3 thousand mg tabs? There's 308mg of extract contained in one of the 380mg tabs I'm using .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts