UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
750 Posts
First of all apologies as this is sort of a double post, I put it in the understanding PCT sticky few days ago but have not had a reply, but there has been slight change in circumstances so I need to ask another question anyways …. Here is my original post …

"Hey guys, so much information on here it blows my mind, need some help ....

Ive done 10 week course, right throughout iv taken testolic (test Prop) 2 jabs every week, 100mg each

for first 5 weeks i ran 10 mil vial of decca (2 mil a week , cant remeber the strength think it was 150mg) for the last 5 weeks have taken Tri Tren 150 (10 mil vial so also 2 mil a week) ..... also right through out course i have been taking 50 mg of proviron every day ...

heres my problem, i have 30 x 20 mg tablets of tamoxifen and 40 x 50 mg tablets of clomid ....... cant get my hands on HCG for love nor money ...

am i in trouble of my balls shutting down, trying to do it properly but still dont fully understand it all ??? do i need more tamoxifen/clomid??? when should i start the PCT?

iv also still got a strip of proviron left .. should i just keep on taking them??

i had last jab on sunday and have no intention of taking any more gear for quite a while ..... am still trying to get HCG but not looking good for few weeks

any help much appriciated lads"

Ok, since the post I have now got my hands on some HCG, it comes in 3 boxes 1mil in each box and has Gonasi HP 2000 U.I. on the box, I guess cause of the tri tren I need to wait about 2 weeks to start the pct so my main question is how many jabs of HCG do I need to split it up in to ???

Sorry for the long post but I need to get this right ☺

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Start the HCG now, use one amp every 5 days, try get another box.

Take 1 tab of nolva ED starting 2wks after last jab.

Take 2 tabs of clomid ED for the 1st week and 1 tab ED till they are finished, start these same time as the nolva.

·
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mars1960,

thank you my friend, that is exactly what i needed to know, and explained in a manner that i fully understand, i should be able to get another box of HCG within 2 weeks so happy days.

much appriciated buddy :)

·
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 more question sorry ....

do i have to jab the hcg in my backside like normal gear or in my belly like if i was taking growth??? i have both sets of needles here so can do either

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
1927 said:
1 more question sorry ....

do i have to jab the hcg in my backside like normal gear or in my belly like if i was taking growth??? i have both sets of needles here so can do either
You can do either, what ever you feel more comfortable with really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.