UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this good info

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/clomid-hcg.aspx

they say not to use hcg and clomid and nolvadex together, why do others say its correct, I just find pct more difficult to understand.

Summary and Presentation of Clomid and HCG

Clomid and/or Nolvadex are more effective than HCG post cycle, but some long-term users like to use HCG during a cycle, or to prepare the testes for Clomid and/or Nolvadex therapy.

effectively clomid and hcg are the same, so could i not use hcg and just do clomid and nolvadex,

ive been off the juice for 3 weeks and still am strong in the gym, balls look bigger!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
reason why im asking is because I have to pct probably starting on saturday coming up as this is when the meds come to me

also sorry if im being repetetive, hacksii and corn and aftershock have helped me out already, just trying to understand more about pct, but most likely Ill follow the advice I been given already by you guys, as you guys know what youre doing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jammy :rolleyes: ..........how many times do i need to tell you this?! Keep it simple, you are young, havent been on long at all, did not use the ultra supressive compounds STOP WORRYING!

Run the clomid and nolva however the fvck you want at the end of the day all the protocols are similar but there is no perfect choice! Do run it for 5-6 weeks dont cut it short, keep your diet cleanish and calories at just above maintance, limit booz i know you do that already:), now is not the time to do any thing drastic training wise so stick to your current plan and limit your volume and cut out rubbish like excessive amount of curls or whatever.

FYI we have been friends for years and i have never had the heart to tell you this but STOP BLOODY CALLING ME CORN:lol: its con,cp,cornelius,superman,adonis or even neil if you want to call me a name that isnt my own name but seems to be used when refering to me by some people. :confused1:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Con said:
Jammy :rolleyes: ..........how many times do i need to tell you this?! Keep it simple, you are young, havent been on long at all, did not use the ultra supressive compounds STOP WORRYING!

Run the clomid and nolva however the fvck you want at the end of the day all the protocols are similar but there is no perfect choice! Do run it for 5-6 weeks dont cut it short, keep your diet cleanish and calories at just above maintance, limit booz i know you do that already:), now is not the time to do any thing drastic training wise so stick to your current plan and limit your volume and cut out rubbish like excessive amount of curls or whatever.

FYI we have been friends for years and i have never had the heart to tell you this but STOP BLOODY CALLING ME CORN:lol: its con,cp,cornelius,superman,adonis or even neil if you want to call me a name that isnt my own name but seems to be used when refering to me by some people. :confused1:
Yeah Ill stop worrying, thanks lol training diet is good, not changing anything,

it makes more sense to call you corn as your full name is cornelius, feels a shame to miss out the important r in your name to make con! Ill call you con from now on lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts