UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
young , dumb and full of cum
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im guessing this is allowed as i always hear united pharm mentioned but do any of you guys use any other pharmacy or research site for your pct meds that you could recommend?? obviously if this isnt allowed then please delete. cheers all .

·
Out of tiny acorns grow mighty oaks! ;)
4,191 Posts
milner575 said:
Have you used them yourself mate?
I have.

No problems with them at all but they work out a bit more expensive than if you bought them from a source direct.

Sometimes they get nabbed by customs and I have to pay tax on them. Sometimes they get through no probs though. Luck of the draw.

·
Banned
220 Posts
bigbrad said:
i wouldnt buy off a crappy online research site imo, ask your source
RICKYT said:
definatly go to your source and get what you need for pct,
LOL at you two......"crappy online research site" hahaha

i get my pct online from a site that supplies thousands upon thousands of people all over the world with different meds....and actually cheaper than my source for gear sells them.....but hey you guys know best right :lol:

·
Gym Addict
410 Posts
BigBalls said:

i get my pct online from a site that supplies thousands upon thousands of people all over the world with different meds....and actually cheaper than my source for gear sells them.....but hey you guys know best right :lol:
no we dont geez, but why when im a middle man :)

·
young , dumb and full of cum
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BigBalls said:

any chance of sharing it? LOl

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
but still as one person has a good story to tell i can find you another with a bad one, at least with your source you can view the items check there as real as possible and you get the products in ur hand as you hand over the cash, so yeah id go to my source

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.