UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm after some info really just so I know what's what regarding pct, I've read a lot of topics and posts in here about pct and hgc, and I understand what it all does. What I'm struggling with is making up a pct course that's gonna be right for me.

Currently I'm on 2ml of tri test 400 a week. I'm currently on week 7 of my course and loving the results. I'm planning on doin the course for a total of 15weeks, I know this is quite long as most people only do 10/12 weeks, but I go away on hol just as the 15 weeks would be up and I'd like to keep the size for then (vain I know).

So can anyone do me a good pct course so I know exactly what's what.

Also I was reading up that some people found that on a test only course after week 8/9 they're growth seemed to slow right down. If this were to happen what would you guys suggest to take to keep things going?

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
716 Posts
haha yes we're all vain mate, really you should have sorted your PCT before you started but oh well, your not the 1st and wont be the last to start before sorting it. just do a standard PCT mate, you dont need HCG but it helps, tamoxifen and clomid will be fine, there wont be a specific PCT for your course, PCT is just a standard thing unless you've been on for ages then a more aggressive one might be needed. read the PCT stickys in the steroid and testosterone section and you cant go wrong :)

·
Newbie Trainer
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the replies lad, well appreciated!

So just a normal cycle is fine then?

Increase cals? Haha I'm findin the eating harder than the training!

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
the 7-8 week sticking point is the plato,, its from your body getting used to the products ur putting in so you need to a; increase ur dose by another 50% or b; change ur product,

pct i always go by the same course which is well proven and tested which is

hcg 8 shot every other day for 16days

clomid 50mg *2 a day for 30 days

nolvade/tamoxifen 20mg per day for 45 days

this will sort you out no probs, pct is very important as your body needs to recover and restore itself back to normal

·
Banned
716 Posts
I think 1200ml is too much on your 1st course mate, keep dose the same and eat more! Even if it means getting up 1 hour earlier to get and extra meal in, you only really need 7 to 8 hours sleep. Also the above PCT is excellent, its what I have just done and it was extreamly succesful, hower I think its a bit overkill for a 10-15 week test cycle, look for the normal PCTs in the sticky threads mate, that PCT is usually for people that have been on long cycles.

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
it doesnt matter what size length or strength of test cycle you do you still shut down your own productions, you bady will always go to a simular minus in test levels after a cycle no matter how much you have taken during it, pct is the most un researched and most widly miss understood part, hope this helps

also for the test levels you will plato at 7 weeks due to test levels being reached and counteracted by the body as it gets used to it, so you either A; start ur cycle at a lower dose or B; stop at the 7 to 8 week mark which is what i recomend as you have already gained the maximun size/wieght by time, so your better off using the next 6 weeks for pct then have 6 weeks free and do another 7 week stack sooner and there for getting maximum results in the lease time and therefor putting urself and ur internals in alot less of a risk to ur health

·
Banned
170 Posts
^^ Listen to the guys above on the advice they give you about your test cycle

Here is PCT for you, simples..

PCT

20mg nolva for 30 days

50mg - 100mg* of clomid for 21 days

25mg Proviron every day only if required

Nolva up regulates the GnRH receptors and clomid will down regulate the GnRH receptors in the pituitary; proviron for mood and libido however only take if required.

*I take 100mg clomid however some people cannot tolerate this as they get emotional or have visual problems, start at 50mg. I can't seem to tolerate nolva however

Do not use HCG within PCT it can cause problems with recovery, if anyone requires me to go into the boring specifics and asks why I shall do so

Use it only within the cycle if testicles atrophy; either 250iu every 3 - 4 days or 500iu once per week and keep an eye out for gyno

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
hcg is a great part of the pct and yes there are downfals to it just like everything else you take but if taken correctly is invaluble, you may well go on about the lh levels being to low for full recovery by hcg and therefor producing to much extrogen and being counter productive but hcg is one of the only products to dirctly afect the laydigs cells in the testies which produce testoserone, if the right course was taken during cycles longer than 7 weeks then the testies would never have shut down completly and you only realy suufer problems with amounts of hcg increaseing to 5000iu,,,, it is still highly recomended, but this wouldnt be bodybuilding if people didnt truely believe in there knoledge

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.