UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Painfully Average
4,487 Posts
10mg ED for 8 weeks.
:whistling: no doubt you will be 100% shut down.

I did 10mg for 6 weeks and I did clomid and tamoxifen for my pct I did clomid at 50/25/25 and tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 totalling 4 weeks. I also did aromasin at 12.5mg e2d starting on day 2 for the first week.

But I would personally just recommend the clomid and nolva, what I did was probably overkill with aromasin.

I'd invest in some creatine during pct to help you keep a pumped up feeling too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:whistling: no doubt you will be 100% shut down.

I did 10mg for 6 weeks and I did clomid and tamoxifen for my pct I did clomid at 50/25/25 and tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 totalling 4 weeks. I also did aromasin at 12.5mg e2d starting on day 2 for the first week.

But I would personally just recommend the clomid and nolva, what I did was probably overkill with aromasin.

I'd invest in some creatine during pct to help you keep a pumped up feeling too.
Is it against the forums rules to ask for sources on clomid and nolva? my sarms source doesn't sell them and I don't know where else to get them.

Thanks.

·
Painfully Average
4,487 Posts
Is it against the forums rules to ask for sources on clomid and nolva? my sarms source doesn't sell them and I don't know where else to get them.

Thanks.
http://www.researchliquids.eu/

I got clomiphene and tamoxifen from here.

Worked fine for me, but it isnt pharma, youll have to source that yourself if you want it.

Also sells SARMS too, and its g2g.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.