UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im planning to come off cycle in 4 weeks time making my cycle just over 8 months long, so im planning my pct in advance. heres what cycle i've ran

week

(bulk)

1-10 750mg test cyp pw

(cruise)

11-14 250mg test eow

(cutting)

15-24 200mg tren e pw

15-28 250mg test e pw

25-28 100mg mast p eod

15-28 60mcg t3

(rebound)

29-32 40mg dbol ed

29-34 150mg test p eod

29-32 20mcg t3

29-32 50mg proviron ed

Id like to add ive ran 500ui's of hcg pw throughout my entire cycle apart from the cruise aswell as 12.5mg of aromasin ed.

PCT

Heres my proposed pct but i would like to know wether a test taper style pct would be more benificial and make pct alot smoother??.

week leading up to pct 3 shots of hcg 1500ui's mon/wed/friday

pct starting 3 days after last test prop jab

nolva 40/20/20/20/20

clomid 100/100/100/50

aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

proviron 25/25/25/25/25

ghrp6/cjc throughout

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump thought about tapering the test towards the end of the cycle rather than just stopping dead with a 600mg test pw dose hopefully this would make pct run alittle smoother? something like this -

starting day after last test prop jab

week

1- 250mg test-e, 1500iu hcg x 2, 25mg aromasin ed

2- 125mg test-e, 1500iu hcg x 2, 25mg aromasin ed

3- 125mg test-e, 500IU e3D, 25mg aromasin

4- 75mg test-e, 500IU e3D, 25mg aromasin

5- 100mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 25mg aromasin ed

6- 100mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 25mg aromasin ed

7- 100mg clomd, 20mg nolva, 25mg aromasin ed

8- 100mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 25mg aromasin ed

9- 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 12.5mg aromasin ed

10- 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 12.5mg aromsin ed

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
i like the idea of the stasis taper (test taper) for long cycles but the way to do it what i have read is you need 4-6 weeks of test only to get all other aas and med out your system and also getting natty hormones back down to a more normal level, hormones like cortisol will be very high going into pct unless you have a low dose test waiting peiod 4-6 weeks, the after that taper test dose down

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
Why are you building off your test enth? And then suddenly week after taking clomid and nolva already?

Just don't. Just jab the same amount every week, then two weeks after the last jab start your PCT.

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Suitelf11 said:
Why are you building off your test enth? And then suddenly week after taking clomid and nolva already?

Just don't. Just jab the same amount every week, then two weeks after the last jab start your PCT.
Its called a test taper rather than just suddenly dropping the test dose you taper it off slowly to allow a smoother transition over to pct.

And why would i want to wait two weeks after jabbing 75mg of test e??? Maybe if i was using alot higher dose then i would to allow natural levels of testosterone to occur so i could start pct but not with 75mg of test e a week is plenty.

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stone14 said:
i like the idea of the stasis taper (test taper) for long cycles but the way to do it what i have read is you need 4-6 weeks of test only to get all other aas and med out your system and also getting natty hormones back down to a more normal level, hormones like cortisol will be very high going into pct unless you have a low dose test waiting peiod 4-6 weeks, the after that taper test dose down
The last couple of weeks of my rebound i will be only using test prop as im dropping the dbol @ week 4 so i may lower the dose of test abit to add to the taper and giving me a total of 6 weeks of test only before i start pct.

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
my views are to run 500 iu of hcg every 3 days 3 weeks before you come off, if your only usuing prop as the test injectable as it has the minimul carbon atoms so less to breakdown and quicker to shift, then pct id go

hcg 1500iu every other day for 16days

clomid 2 tabs a day but 6 on ur first day for the boost 32 days

tamoxifen 1 tab a day for 45 days

no need for aromasin as ai are best used in course, this is my guides and my beliefs based on my research but there is many to disagree. if there wasnt this wouldnt be bbing :thumbup1:

·
Gym Addict
235 Posts

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Prisioner 22 has a post on a canadian board about this.

My thoughts will be diffrent than others but here goes.

Problems with long cycles can have issues with recovery, lipid profiles, adrenal issues, and a whole host of other things.

When long cycles are suddenly stopped, one can crash.

I have seen guys do tons of gear for long times then crash when even doing 400mg of test a week (TRT is about 100mg test a week).

So, what they do is lower the dose slowly to allow the body to adjust to lower androgen levels (homeostasis), then once on doses close to endo amounts, they use an aggressive PCT to return the HPTA back to normal.

If the testicles are not functional, recovery is compromised.

So, yah, it does make sense if you are ON for a long time to taper the dose and use an AI along with just testosterone, this will help the adrenal glands and anxiety lower, help you so your androgen levels are more in line with normal production, then once you bring the nuts and pituitary back online, you are done.

Although I respect prisioner22 and like the way he writes, I totally feel that long cycles need some help with PCT meds if you want to recover anytime soon.

Or you can stop dead, crash, and when the withdraw from androgens are so bad you want to kill yourself, you just go back on like everyone does. :lol:

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for that hackskii, it does make sense to me to taper the dose down but how does the protocol ive outlined look?? bearing in mind that ive ran hcg throughout my cycle.

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hackskii said:
You ran HCG throughout an 8 month cycle?

Wow, that is longer than I would like to run it.

Taper down to about 100mg a week then do a power PCT.
Yeh i ran 500uis pw but i did have a couple of breaks of a month at a time. power pct? is that 100mg clomid for 30 days and 20mg nolva for 40 days? And do you think i need hcg in the lead up to pct??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.