UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
so vince if im not running clen at the moment and due to start pct in a week or so that will last for 6 weeks or so would you suggest starting it and run it everyday at this dosage?

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
The reason why people use clen for PCT is because it was suggested there was some anabolic properties.

Well, this is true, providing you are a cow, studies on humans do not confirm this, it was taken from studies on cows and implied on humans.

I would suggest not using it and possibly other things and here is my rationalle.

At the end of a cycle adrenal fetigue is something that needs to be addressed, adding in a stimulant like clen, will only further fetigue the adrenal system.

DHEA on the other hand will aid in adrenal fetigue.

DHEA is a precurser for other sex hormones and at the end of a cycle waiting for clearance times, and the start of PCT, then DHEA is a great idea.

It will supress cortisol and support adrenal function.

But, it does tend to elivate estrogen if used in excess, it can increase test production in women, and if you take enough for long enough you will actually get testicular atrophy.

Vitamin A and D will also give benefits during the use of HCG and PCT, suggestions on D being beneficial in women using HCG seems like a good idea. Vitamin A supports leydig cell sensitivity.

Zinc is a common defiency and should be supplemented, not to mention it supports testosterone as well as is a mild aromatase inhibitor (very mild).

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Hacksii ive been on for around 20 weeks using mainly prop/tren acetate and NPP for the past 3 weeks. I intend to run my pct as follows

straight after last test prop injection hcg at 500iu eod for 14 days. first injection will be 1000iu. the second week into the hcg will be

clomid at 100mg for 14 days then 50mg for 14 days

nolva at 40mg for 14 days then 20 mg for 14 days.

will also use vitamin a and d and zinc as you have stated above.

you woouldnt recommend the clen obviously so i may leave that out as you do know uour **** when it comes to pct.

sorry for the thread hijack

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Dragon555 said:
I have used clen in pct after a bulk and its good for staying lean while trying to keep your gains. you dont need a lot either
Youv'e hit the nail on the head, clen can have anti-catabolic effects, but go over the effective dosage then clen can have catabolic effects by increasing serum creatine kinase, not good:), so if your going to use it in your PCT protocol then it's extremely important to get the dosage right, if you get it wrong then you could be doing the opposite of what you set out to do.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Well, you are asking alot with the information you gave me.

I would need to ask you some questions for better understanding of things.

When you use gear, does it supress you much?

Do you recover on tren and NPP well?

Both very supressive drugs actually.

If it was me, just because I shutdown very hard, I would run low dose test to wait for the metabolites of the 19-nor compounds to clear, I for sure would be running HCG right now, and it would not be a bad idea for some estrogen management.

Especially if you are going to run HCG.

I will list what I and only I feel is supressive........

1. Drugs used.

2. Length of time on.

4. If or if not HCG was used during the cycle (this is to keep and maintain testicular function

5. Age.

I have been drinking and had a rip so, I can but cant honestly answer your question without more details, and even at this, it will be a best guess.

I know what works for me.

If you would rather give more details in a PM, that would be cool, or air them here, either way is cool with me.

It might be a better idea to reach me at my more sobering state.................lol

I love this board, always have, pretty much, always will.

They would have to kick me off this board to get rid of me..........lol

Unless I ban myself................lol

Anyway, yah, I can help, its not a problem, I just need to know more details...........

You are asking me to see if I can help you recover with the facts at hand.....I say yes, as long as your nuts are online.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
mars1960 said:
Youv'e hit the nail on the head, clen can have anti-catabolic effects, but go over the effective dosage then clen can have catabolic effects by increasing serum creatine kinase, not good:), so if your going to use it in your PCT protocol then it's extremely important to get the dosage right, if you get it wrong then you could be doing the opposite of what you set out to do.
I didnt know that but it makes total sense.

I cant rep you as I have to wait, but that is a very interesting post.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
hackskii said:
Well, you are asking alot with the information you gave me.

I would need to ask you some questions for better understanding of things.

When you use gear, does it supress you much?

Do you recover on tren and NPP well?

Both very supressive drugs actually.

If it was me, just because I shutdown very hard, I would run low dose test to wait for the metabolites of the 19-nor compounds to clear, I for sure would be running HCG right now, and it would not be a bad idea for some estrogen management.

Especially if you are going to run HCG.

I will list what I and only I feel is supressive........

1. Drugs used.

2. Length of time on.

4. If or if not HCG was used during the cycle (this is to keep and maintain testicular function

5. Age.

I have been drinking and had a rip so, I can but cant honestly answer your question without more details, and even at this, it will be a best guess.

I know what works for me.

If you would rather give more details in a PM, that would be cool, or air them here, either way is cool with me.

It might be a better idea to reach me at my more sobering state.................lol

I love this board, always have, pretty much, always will.

They would have to kick me off this board to get rid of me..........lol

Unless I ban myself................lol

Anyway, yah, I can help, its not a problem, I just need to know more details...........

You are asking me to see if I can help you recover with the facts at hand.....I say yes, as long as your nuts are online.
Ohhhhh, i love this board too, you got me all emotional now scott:)

Yea, the dosage has really got be on the button imo, it's a fine line.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Haa haaaa, thanks, I am out of control right now.....lol

Music (ipod), some beer, and some other stuff), Well, not out of control like out of control, just feeling like life has alot of meaning.

I do feel this right now.

Sorry, I am listenging to Yanni...........lol...................Hey, dont hate, I am old......lol

I a going to massage my chick right now, and relax.............I have felt a bit up-tight lately........

Sorry,

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
hackskii said:
Haa haaaa, thanks, I am out of control right now.....lol

Music (ipod), some beer, and some other stuff), Well, not out of control like out of control, just feeling like life has alot of meaning.

I do feel this right now.

Sorry, I am listenging to Yanni...........lol...................Hey, dont hate, I am old......lol

I a going to massage my chick right now, and relax.............I have felt a bit up-tight lately........

Sorry,
No need to appolagise scott, it's saturday night and the living is eeeeassyy, actually it's 2.15 sunday morning here zzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts