UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the misses have been at each others throat all week and i just decided that i want a break for a week or 2 from her but as soon as i lifted my passport i just noticed that its out of date since jan this year ffs. What can i do to get it sorted A.S.A.p as i want to head away to the sun in the next few days

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
I dont think theres anything you can do except pay (what is it now, £96 for a new passport or some **** like that) and wait for a new one, norm 3-5 weeks i think. Been a while since i got my last one.

100 quid tho, yet we let anyone in for free, we have to pay to get out. grrr.

·
Real men eat Pork Scratchings for protein!! 49.5g
646 Posts
You can fast track it although I expect thats not going to be very fast this time of year. Used to be a one week turnaround but I think the wait is longer now.

Plus it costs three times as much as applying normally. :(

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
Check this out mate, might help.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/Passports/index.htm

The cost of renewing an adult passport

To renew an adult ten-year 32-page passport costs £77.50 for standard service, £112.50 for the one-week Fast Track Service and £129.50 for the one-day Premium service. If you were born on or before 2 September 1929 your passport is free of charge, but you will need to pay the extra fee for Fast Track or Premium services if you use them.

You can find detailed information in the section 'Passport fees, how long it takes and urgent passport applications'.

·
EFBB Winner
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Little Ron said:
You can fast track it although I expect thats not going to be very fast this time of year. Used to be a one week turnaround but I think the wait is longer now.

Plus it costs three times as much as applying normally. :(
Man i dont give a **** about any costs , all im looking is a new passport so i can fcuk off till the sun for 2 weeks and do some partying and fcuk as many women as i can because this one im with is doing my fcuking nut in .

Looks like ill just have to fcuk off for a week or 2 here in rainy,damp,cold fcuking ireland or uk

·
Premium Member
10,733 Posts
Renewed mine in a single day about six weeks ago... costs just under £130, you have to phone for an appointment (cant just bring it in) and it takes around 4 hours. All you need is the original passport and two passport photos.

Most hassle for me was going to Newport, my closest passport office, which took an hour to get to.

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
mine runs out at the end of the month and im away in november, i got some pictures taken and the machine said they were not passport suitable, i only noticed it when i was on my third go (you get two goes then your stuck with the third ones)

it cost me a fiver but I can't decide whether to send it off and risk it (I've seen much worse at work every friday and saturday night) or fork out another fiver?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.