UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a spotty back for many year and although I have tried to keep it clean this seems to have had little effect in stopping them develop. However, recently I got some Panoxyl 10%, i have put this on after showering in the morning and after a few weeks most of the spots have gone so I'm really happy. But in the process I have ruined several shirts the Panoxyl has bleached/changed the colour of them where the touch my back and the cream.

Has anyone else had this problem? if I swop to a cream with a lower % of peroxide will it keep the spots away and not effect my cloths?

Any advice welcome as it could be an expensive way of having a spot free back.

Thanks

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
I had it with the 10% stuff!

Wash my face before bed, wake up in the morning and my pillow is bleached :laugh:

You can try the 5% ive not tried it yet :thumbup1:

·
Gym Addict
366 Posts
You might want to try Quinoderm 10. It also contains Benzoyl Peroxide at 10%, but is a heavy cream that dries very quickly, compared with Panoxyl which is a more viscous gel.

I've not had fabric bleaching problems using it...

·
Gym Addict
295 Posts
What colour did it bleach the clothes?

Just asking as some of my clothes have like bright orange marks in patches. Couldnt work out why and I am thinking it could be my acne cream (Duac)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.