UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing complex, as per the title on my last couple of TRT bloods my prolactin is sitting around the 600 mark. Everything I’ve read (here and elsewhere) indicates it would need to be in the thousands to cause any issues but I’d rather have everything in range. I’ve got OCD like that!

Appreciate caber is the definitive was to sort but I’d rather try P5P first. I can’t find anything specific on dosages though and the research I can find online is limited to a few studies which indicate there has been evidence values around the 150mg a day seems beneficial. What is anyones experience..?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nothing complex, as per the title on my last couple of TRT bloods my prolactin is sitting around the 600 mark. Everything I’ve read (here and elsewhere) indicates it would need to be in the thousands to cause any issues but I’d rather have everything in range. I’ve got OCD like that!

Appreciate caber is the definitive was to sort but I’d rather try P5P first. I can’t find anything specific on dosages though and the research I can find online is limited to a few studies which indicate there has been evidence values around the 150mg a day seems beneficial. What is anyones experience..?
I use Strom vitamin b6 p5p 1 capsule a day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts