UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one tell me more about these green little tablets I have? Any one had any good or bad results on them? They aren't the same as naps are they?!! I hope not!

As you can tell, I don't know a lot about them so I didn't want to take any without doing some research.

Thanks

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
im not sure if this is YET ANOTHER joke post about oxy....but if its not

you have

anadrol

oxy

drol

these are a 50mg tablet and usually used in doses 50-100mg a day

google them then come back with any further questions

·
Newbie Trainer
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No mars it wasn't a joke. I admit that at present, I don't know all there is to know about steroids and I don't ever assume or give the impression I do. It's why I come on here to ask you guys for your sound advice. This whole forum would be pretty dead if we all knew it all

Vetran and Jimmy- thanks.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Peely said:
No mars it wasn't a joke. I admit that at present, I don't know all there is to know about steroids and I don't ever assume or give the impression I do. It's why I come on here to ask you guys for your sound advice. This whole forum would be pretty dead if we all knew it all

Vetran and Jimmy- thanks.
Neither do I and i certainly have never purported to know it all.

But as jimmy said (my mate the post was actually aimed at) if you have any Q's just ask, i'm more than happy to help so no need for the sarcasm mate. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.