UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never ran anavar myself. Or heard of BTG but supposing there a legitimate pharmaceutical company, I don't think cotton wool would be in there and no seal? Does say BTG and 10 on the tabs but you get what I'm saying?

Question is would you eat them?

If theyre copies I'm guessing most likely to be a very waterd down version?

·
Newbie Trainer
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ran these alongside test P and tren a and have to say they are the best var I have taken bar none., crazy pumps at only 30ml ed
Are they the exact same as in the picture? Do you remember if yours had a seal?

And also I'd find it hard to tell the quality of the var while your running tren with it, if you know what I mean?

·
Newbie Trainer
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Exactly the same, no seal. I only ran them.last 5 weeks of cycle and could see a difference after adding them. Also have a few friends which have run these solo.with good results
I'll start eatin em now then!

On your previous post you say 30ml assuming you mean 30mg, that's a really low dose for var is it not? I was under the impression 70-80mg is about the normal range?

·
Newbie Trainer
235 Posts
I'll start eatin em now then!

On your previous post you say 30ml assuming you mean 30mg, that's a really low dose for var is it not? I was under the impression 70-80mg is about the normal range?
yea 30mg. 80-100 is normal range for most ugl's but even at 30mg the pumps we're so bad I had to stop running coz of shin splints. You have to ask just how much var is there out of 100mg in ugl stuff?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.