UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

Premium Member
I'll tell you what Vet! and omelette is one of the easiest, most underrated meals to cook. I usually add turkey bacon, bit of cheese and some mushrooms.
5 eggs, oz cheddar, 125g of cooked mince

Make omelette, place on plate, put mince in the middle like a wrap.

Ketchup & black pepper 馃槏

I Lift...Honest
It's not as simple as you seem to think it is but I can give you some friendly educated advice if you want to see things from a different (better) viewpoint regarding macros per portion when you're batch cooking.
Might be an eye-opener for someone like you.
Bro??

Premium Member
I started typing then realised it was going to turn into a really long essay that was a bit "nit-picky" and not really worth taking the time to post.

What you said is generally correct about "if you know the totals from the batch just divide that by the number of portions to get the basic macros per meal".

Perhaps if I'm bored one day with a lot of time to spare I might come back to this post at a later date.

Premium Member
Home made cr猫me caramel vet. Please post one up. Then I鈥檒l run one up meself and show you what a proppa one looks like!

Premium Member
Where鈥檚 the fillet steaks, tuna steaks, pork chops, roast chicken. This thread is shit mate!
Are you aware of food costs these days Bro? No bodybuilder can really afford to eat like that everyday anymore without sponsorship from gear labs and supplement companies ;)

Although maybe you're a high flying business executive with a 6 figure yearly salary......who knows.

Premium Member
Probably the best bodybuilding food ever takes just 4 mins ,I suggest you have this for breakfast and fck your cocoa pops of View attachment 211550
Hook me up with your beef source if you can afford to eat steak every morning.
He must be doing you some nice prices.

Premium Member
Aldi that meal costs under 拢2.50 my work mates go to the shop for pies and spend more than that
Never been to Aldi but I'll probably stop off for a quick nosey soon.

If you like good quality beef and chicken etc in bulk....have you been on the costco direct website lately?

Check the grocery/meat section!!!!!

Premium Member

21 - 40 of 62 Posts