UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,714 Posts
If you are otherwise healthy probably not if you are new to steroids. If you’ve already done 20 years on them then probably yes. Over 40, done with having kids is the best time to start in my view

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are otherwise healthy probably not if you are new to steroids. If you’ve already done 20 years on them then probably yes. Over 40, done with having kids is the best time to start in my view
Yeah I’ve done them before while back now
And as far as I know I’m fit and well
Cheers bud

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Depends on your general health, genes and what type of compounds your wanting to use really, and goals, there are a lot of pro's nudging 50 and they aint just taking a bit of test and var, so i'd say generally speaking you should be fine bud, although when i hit 40 i am literally just going to do trt.

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
I've been on TRT for at least 7 years, probably longer, anywhere from 100mgs weekly to my current 300mgs weekly of test cyp and no issues. I am starting a cycle of test, deca and proviron right now mate.....I'm 68 years old.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
What people’s opinions on taking gear over the age of 40
Does age increase risks ?
I have been cycling gear on and off now for easily around 37+ years.

I turned 62 this year and although I keep my blasts to just six week cycles now and only a few times per year, I always have bloods done before, during and after.

Throw on top of that a couple of ecg's per year too and my kitchen cupboard is also stacked high with health supplements, I don't see me coming off anytime soon.

Other than my gear usage, I would say I live a very healthy lifestyle and other well known and legal vices would probably see me off long before steroids do, should I ever indulged in them too.

Danny

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
1,935 Posts
YAAAAASS had the kids dont need my fertility any more get jabbing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts