UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gym Addict
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i,m not sure if this has been discussed before , i,ve been lookin for some TBOL on the net the last couple of weeks { some of us havent got the luxuary of having a local source } and alot of places seem to be out of stock . I,ve got the stuff from one site a couple of times without any hasssle , wont mention which site but they seem to be out of stock too and also alot of there other products seem to be out of stock , is there a shortage or something at the moment.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
celticforever said:
i,m not sure if this has been discussed before , i,ve been lookin for some TBOL on the net the last couple of weeks { some of us havent got the luxuary of having a local source } and alot of places seem to be out of stock . I,ve got the stuff from one site a couple of times without any hasssle , wont mention which site but they seem to be out of stock too and also alot of there other products seem to be out of stock , is there a shortage or something at the moment.
Umm, sure seems like it.

·
Its all love...
250 Posts
I know Pro Chem seem to have a steady flow but you must grab them PDQ... come in 5ng tabs... Even if you know your gonna use them in a few months they are worth grabbing and putting down for later if you can get your hands on them...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.