UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
I might have to give this a try. It certainly looks and sounds like a nice alternative.

How is the flavour? Is it really gamey or is it more like beef with it being a red meat?

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its the best meat avalible,, per ostrich burger it is around 22.2 grams of protien , 2.9 grams of carbs and 2.8 fat which is .8 sat fat

i personaly dont think thay taste like beef and i eat them every day, it has its own taste which cant be discribbed, the sossaged are mixed with a few herbs and taste slightly different,

i buy the 24 pack of burgers for £19 as there the best value,

but like you say who needs lean meat if you have a real one deliverd to ur door, there savage and would chase you for miles

·
Newbie Trainer
65 Posts
yeh ate an ostrich egg in morocco MASSIVE and the yolk is just too much i wasnt able to finish it but they taste exactly the same believe me.

p.s do they sell horse meat???

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the ostrich and tomato sossages are great tasting and iv even found that putting a couple of burgers in a microwavable tub with the lid on for 6 mins is the easiest way to cook them

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.