UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got 16 amps of Sustanon 250 (OBS Pakistan (PVT) Ltd.

All amps came in small boxes of 1 ampoule in each box. I took photos of each side of the box and the amp itself.

Do you think it is real?

The batch number is : 0317

Manufacturing date: December 2013

Expiry : December 2018

The amp itself has bright yellow marking and no spelling mistakes. Propionate is spelled correctly.

What do you think?

Many thanks

Bottle Liquid Solution Drinkware Plant

Table Wood Rectangle Wood stain Hardwood

Brown Wood Wood stain Hardwood Font

Brown Wood Font Wood stain Flooring

Brown Wood Font Wall Wood stain

Brown Wood Font Material property Wood stain

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
ermm, not sure 100%.

im not sure if Abbott have the Organon sust licence or Pharmtec still have it.

the fakes are that good now you cant tell them apart in terms of packaging, where as before fakes had spelling mistakes etc. These days everythings spot on and its only till you jab and find you get nothing, or little, from them.

i broke a mates heart the other day when he showed me some Organon sust. Before he even finished his sentence of are these any good i said fake lol. Soon as i saw the box and before he open his mouth i could see the box said 3x 1ml amps. Clearly fake. His jaw dropped. Saying that he'd been on them for a few weeks and was getting some results, so theyre 'working fakes' so to speak. Told him to carry on if hes happy but ended up taking hem back for something else lol.

Organon, Iranians, the chances of you getting legits are very very fecking slim. Even those buying them from Pakistan pharmacys doesnt mean to say theyre real, hell no. Greece, Turkey, s**t off that is Eygpt all say tons of fakes and apparently theyre legitiment pharmacies....BS

only legit Sust id use are Aspen. If not stick to a pop UGL.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
ermm, not sure 100%.

the fakes are that good now you cant tell them apart in terms of packaging, where as before fakes had spelling mistakes etc. These days everythings spot on and its only till you jab and find you get nothing, or little, from them.

i broke a mates heart the other day when he showed me some Organon sust. Before he even finished his sentence of are these any good i said fake lol. Soon as i saw the box and before he open his mouth i could see the box said 3x 1ml amps. Clearly fake. His jaw dropped. Saying that he'd been on them for a few weeks and was getting some results, so theyre 'working fakes' so to speak. Told him to carry on if hes happy but ended up taking hem back for something else lol.

Organon, Iranians, the chances of you getting legits are very very fecking slim. Even those buying them from Pakistan pharmacys doesnt mean to say theyre real, hell no. Greece, Turkey, s**t off that is Eygpt all say tons of fakes and apparently theyre legitiment pharmacies....BS

Stocking on aspen sust at the moment can't wait to use them

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
ermm, not sure 100%.

would you use galenika test e?

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
would you use galenika test e?
heavily fake too.

i managed to get some legit ones a few months ago, but my source ran out quickly and never got them back since.

my galen's had a hint of yellow to the oil and noticed libido shoot up very quick.

others ive seen online, UKM etc, the oil is clear as day, like water, and people moaning about them.

I got lucky TBH, but i dont think pharma oils are worth the risk these days, rather stick with a good rep UGL.

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Stocking on aspen sust at the moment can't wait to use them
theyre the bollocks!!

think lastest Aspen are made in Holland or Germany, i think. Not Dublin. Or the companys named as Dublin based but made in Holland/Germany now. Got a cross gender friend who gets them on prescription. Boxes are slightly smaller too. Amps etc all look the same.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
ermm, not sure 100%.

The ones I have are OBS sustanon and come as a single amp in one box. The leaflet matches that on the OBS official website. I can only hope it is real. I have also written with a product enquiry to OBS email address asking to check the batch number. Hopefully they will get back to me.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
theyre the bollocks!!

think lastest Aspen are made in Holland or Germany, i think. Not Dublin. Or the companys named as Dublin based but made in Holland/Germany now. Got a cross gender friend who gets them on prescription. Boxes are slightly smaller too. Amps etc all look the same.
The more recent boxes I have are smaller

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ermm, not sure 100%.

I don't really know. I checked all amps, all are equal and professionally made, even oil levels are even in each amp. Could be real deal

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
I don't really know. I checked all amps, all are equal and professionally made, even oil levels are even in each amp. Could be real deal
as said before the counterfeits are equally as good in terms of packaging these days. Years ago the fakes used to have the wrong producer on them, depending who Organon gave the licence to. So legit Organon Karachis could be made by Abbott yet fakes with Pharmatec were still being produced/made with upto date man/expiry dates on, so fakes, or the other way round.

was also easy to spot spelling mistakes like Test-Propionate but the fakes spelt it with a capital 'I' so would look like Test-PropIonate.

but now if you gave someone both a legit and fake amp would couldnt tell the difference, until you jabbed and possibly didnt or dont get the results you were/are expecting.

like i mentioned my friend was using his amps and felt good on them, just 1x amp per with for a cruise, but soon as he showed me the box and it said 3x 1ml amps on it, told him there duff. Again, he was happy with them as getting something from them, so they'll be a 'working replica'. But what they actually contain and how much God only knows.

if he just showed me the amp, which i looked at afterwards, and didnt show me the box, id have never known if they were legit or counterfeit.

cus of all the above i avoid pharma oils now, apart from the old box of Aspen Sust which my friend gets off a cross gender person, still has prescription stickers on.

TBH i think you better going for a decent repped UGL for most things these days.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
as said before the counterfeits are equally as good in terms of packaging these days. Years ago the fakes used to have the wrong producer on them, depending who Organon gave the licence to. So legit Organon Karachis could be made by Abbott yet fakes with Pharmatec were still being produced/made with upto date man/expiry dates on, so fakes, or the other way round.

was also easy to spot spelling mistakes like Test-Propionate but the fakes spelt it with a capital 'I' so would look like Test-PropIonate.

but now if you gave someone both a legit and fake amp would couldnt tell the difference, until you jabbed and possibly didnt or dont get the results you were/are expecting.

like i mentioned my friend was using his amps and felt good on them, just 1x amp per with for a cruise, but soon as he showed me the box and it said 3x 1ml amps on it, told him there duff. Again, he was happy with them as getting something from them, so they'll be a 'working replica'. But what they actually contain and how much God only knows.

if he just showed me the amp, which i looked at afterwards, and didnt show me the box, id have never known if they were legit or counterfeit.

cus of all the above i avoid pharma oils now, apart from the old box of Aspen Sust which my friend gets off a cross gender person, still has prescription stickers on.

TBH i think you better going for a decent repped UGL for most things these days.
I sincerely appreciate your reply and sharing your experience and opinion. I do however think that UGL's are hit and miss and it is crazy how we are made by stupid laws seek amateur made pharmaceutical compounds which are mixed God knows where and in what conditions. I think the best way is to die hard but to find real Human Grade compounds rather than using the crappy UGL s**t.

UGL is vile, contaminated s**t, where one vial of the same product by the same "LAB" can contain 100 mg of testosterone, while the second may contain only 30mg along with bacteria.

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
I sincerely appreciate your reply and sharing your experience and opinion. I do however think that UGL's are hit and miss and it is crazy how we are made by stupid laws seek amateur made pharmaceutical compounds which are mixed God knows where and in what conditions. I think the best way is to die hard but to find real Human Grade compounds rather than using the crappy UGL s**t.

UGL is vile, contaminated s**t, where one vial of the same product by the same "LAB" can contain 100 mg of testosterone, while the second may contain only 30mg along with bacteria.
this is true, but the same can be said with the amps of pharma, or what you think are pharma grade amps and meds too.

you should look at the video of the raid on Baltic Pharma in Greece, and see the conditions they were made in. People on here were sucking Baltic Pharma off like it was the best lab alive, then you see where and how its made...... oh dear.

you take the risk with anything you buy mate, unfortunately.

unless its from a GP and on prescription then theres a risk.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
this is true, but the same can be said with the amps of pharma, or what you think are pharma grade amps and meds too.

you should look at the video of the raid on Baltic Pharma in Greece, and see the conditions they were made in. People on here were sucking Baltic Pharma off like it was the best lab alive, then you see where and how its made...... oh dear.

you take the risk with anything you buy mate, unfortunately.

unless its from a GP and on prescription then theres a risk.
Id be still sucking baltic off if it was as good as when it first come out made in that s**t hole or not I would use it haha

·
Gym Addict
342 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
hi mate,

i honestly have no idea on thePharmaSwiss Omnadrens. I know they have the licence to produce, but so to other companies on Jelfa's behave.

have to wait and see what others reply with.

if they are legit then you should feel something very quickly once jabbing. Omnadrens were amazing years ago when i used.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.