UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
dude i'm hungry
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone has had any experince with ordering generic meds (not AAS and such) from online pharmacies?!.

Was thinkin' about ordering some iso-tretenoin (accutane) but wasnt sure

whether it was dodgy or not.

not sure if we're allowed to mention websites but if we are then show me what ya got! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Sounds like you have a good source via your PM.

I get a generic DHT blocker from one website that's always given good service. You pay in dollars but the package usually comes from China.

I recently noticed they sell clenbuterol.

G

·
Nytol said:
Inhouse are a good legit site, I've never used any others, but they do not sell anything BB'ing related.
I found inhouse very good, also got discounts the more times you ordered :)

G

·
hi,im after some clenbuterol from the uk,seen some on elite fitness,but heard no reviews about this site,anyone know of some good sites to buy clenbuterol from?

ben

·
Bad Mother Fuker
22,718 Posts
I got clen from a research site (chem one if that's allowed, they don't sell gear)

It is a research chemical not for human use though which is how they can sell it...

It wasn't that expensive but because it came from the US - I got stiffed for £20 duty.

I'd probably not get it from there again due to the hidden cost mentioned but legit source if you're stuck

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.