UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I’ve tried to take orals at the beginning of cycles a few times now (Dbol twice & triple x once) & I seem to get bad sides straight away, like intense anxiety (dizziness, sweating, light heads)

Is this normal or are some people just best staying clear from orals all together?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
If you aint getting on with them mate just sack orals off altogether, i get bad refux with orals and appetite issues, if anything effects my eating, sleeping, training, mood etc in a negative way i aint using it, its only hampering progress and enjoyment, unless your a pro getting big bucks, some sides just aint worth it.

·
DNP on cruises crew
12,964 Posts
They can do, yeah. All anabolics stimulate your sympathetic nervous system to some degree, so they can create anxiety in some people. Orals are fast-acting and tend to spike androgenic activity and sympathetic nervous drive, therefore they can make you feel anxious. I'd have thought Dbol would do it much less than stronger androgens like Anadrol or Winnie but if it's a problem, discontinue it or maybe lower the dose.

You can also just use it pre-workout at a decent dose to create sympathetic nervous drive and improve performance and recovery, just a dose that stimulates you without making you overly anxious.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Hi guys,

I’ve tried to take orals at the beginning of cycles a few times now (Dbol twice & triple x once) & I seem to get bad sides straight away, like intense anxiety (dizziness, sweating, light heads)
I've never heard of anyone getting sides like that on Dbol. Generally, it just makes you feel good and quite strong as the water retention kicks in but it can definitely cause appetite issues.

Are you sure it's Dbol? Maybe it's a compound that just doesn't work for you.

Reactions: UK2USA

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,627 Posts
If you aint getting on with them mate just sack orals off altogether, i get bad refux with orals and appetite issues, if anything effects my eating, sleeping, training, mood etc in a negative way i aint using it, its only hampering progress and enjoyment, unless your a pro getting big bucks, some sides just aint worth it.
I've stopped using orals and tren a while ago.
As you said, when you get negative side effects that outweigh the good, then it's time to stop.
I find test only is best, or maybe some mast with it

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I've stopped using orals and tren a while ago.
As you said, when you get negative side effects that outweigh the good, then it's time to stop.
I find test only is best, or maybe some mast with it
Yeah mate, test, mast, primo, no issues for me.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Which Primo you using mate? How’s it’s going?
DG mate and its my first time using DG i used to pay the earth for Bayer, but just can't warrant those prices anymore, and with DG having such a good rep i thought why not give it a shot, i'm coming up to week 4 600 primo and 800 test, starting to harden and tighten up, but another 4 weeks and i'll know for sure what my verdict is, the nitrogen retention you usually get from 400+ of primo is usually how i can tell, i'm always sub 10% BF these days so easier to tell the changes to my physique.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
DG mate and its my first time using DG i used to pay the earth for Bayer, but just can't warrant those prices anymore, and with DG having such a good rep i thought why not give it a shot, i'm coming up to week 4 600 primo and 800 test, starting to harden and tighten up, but another 4 weeks and i'll know for sure what my verdict is, the nitrogen retention you usually get from 400+ of primo is usually how i can tell, i'm always sub 10% BF these days so easier to tell the changes to my physique.
Cool, Keep us posted fella.

Danny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts