UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
work in progress
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just been doin a bit catch up and also heard folk in the gym only taken orals (dbol, oxy etc ) on training days b4 they train.. instead of the usual e.d. approach for front loading or whatever

now just a lil bit curious to this on the whys n whats fors... so any feed bk either gd or bad ?

·
work in progress
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jjj said:
i dont do orals but id imagine this not being too good as your blood levels woud be up and down constantly??
thats what i thought! ya gonna be allover the place with em been fast acting...... that why a thought ad put it too the board n see what ppls opinions were or are

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
i remember there was a similar topic on here a while back.. i'll see if i can find it...

it was meant to work well to speed recovery and allow more intense workouts more frequently iirc.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Slamdog said:
i remember there was a similar topic on here a while back.. i'll see if i can find it...

it was meant to work well to speed recovery and allow more intense workouts more frequently iirc.
is it when your on a cycle then, say 500mg test, then have an oxy Pre WO?

heard of this being done but stil the blood levels woud all be to hell,

surley the only good AAS to have Pre WO would be test base or suspension?

·
UK-Muscle Moderator
15,472 Posts
ahh ignore blood levels.. why is it such a good thing to have stable blood levels? you natural body releases in spikes anyway..

i take my orals pre workout only.. as they are fast acting and thats when the body will need them the most.. plus it limits the impact on the liver and gives it longer to revover rather than banging in orals every 3 hours etc

·
work in progress
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah sweet cheers for that slamdog ! :thumb:

yeah thats what i thought obv takin with a currnet ongoin course a test ... gonna have a gd read of the thread and see whats up with it

·
Banned
711 Posts
DB said:
ahh ignore blood levels.. why is it such a good thing to have stable blood levels? you natural body releases in spikes anyway..

i take my orals pre workout only.. as they are fast acting and thats when the body will need them the most.. plus it limits the impact on the liver and gives it longer to revover rather than banging in orals every 3 hours etc
is that when your on course anyway? and how long before your WO would you take dbol for example?

·
UK-Muscle Moderator
15,472 Posts
jjj said:
is that when your on course anyway? and how long before your WO would you take dbol for example?
yes mate.. but then for me personally i'd never run a cycle without a base of testosterone..

i'd prob take it 45 mins before i get to the gym

·
Getting HUGE!
1,396 Posts
DB said:
yes mate.. but then for me personally i'd never run a cycle without a base of testosterone..

i'd prob take it 45 mins before i get to the gym
Whats your opinion on doing this whilst NOT on a cycle DB? I have read a good article abuot this a while ago but can't find it. I know some people say its a bad idea, creates mood swings etc, but as you sauid, our natural levels dip and raise so why would it not wor to give an added boost?

·
UK-Muscle Moderator
15,472 Posts
fits said:
Whats your opinion on doing this whilst NOT on a cycle DB? I have read a good article abuot this a while ago but can't find it. I know some people say its a bad idea, creates mood swings etc, but as you sauid, our natural levels dip and raise so why would it not wor to give an added boost?
yeah its an interesting one fits, i have heard of guys jabbin test suspension pre workout 3 times a week and 'apparently' not effecting natural production.. but i'm not totally sure..

dbol for example has a half life of 4 hours..

so 30mg pre workout

4hrs later 15mg active

ingestion + 8 hours 7.5mg active..

so it'll be floating about for quite a while.. too long not to make an impact of natual levels imo..

so if you are gonna come off AAS.. come off totally.. if you are gonna cruise do it properly! lol never this inbetween

personally i am a huge fan of coming off and bridging with insulin but to each their own

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
DB how are your pumps off cycle with slin? are they improved compared to no slin?

I'm finding on cycle with current slin protocol (2iu with breakfast and 8iu PWO only on training days) my pumps are insane. And gear use at present is very moderate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.