UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Shaping up ...
Joined
·
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any advice on this? Something I'm interested in the future.

Been looking on the net and people have been saying it's good with few sides.

Looking to lose BF whilst maintain/build muscle mass, also it seems a lot of the gains are kept.

Thanks
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
522 Posts
everything you said is true, so what is it exactly you want to know? ideal cycle is 6 - 8 weeks 60mg-80mg a day, gains expected are 7 - 10lbs of lean gains for first cycle
 

·
Shaping up ...
Joined
·
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tim19 said:
everything you said is true, so what is it exactly you want to know? ideal cycle is 6 - 8 weeks 60mg-80mg a day, gains expected are 7 - 10lbs of lean gains for first cycle
Ahh thankss for the reply mate, is PCT needed? Nolvadex is it? Some say because it's mild PCT isn't needed or is this my misunderstanding?

I take it can be a good sole cycle, and lose BF at the same time with fasted cardio then standard weight training.

Also some posts I have seen suggest 40mg for first cycle, just don't want to over do it.

Cheers!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,863 Posts
chelios said:
Ahh thankss for the reply mate, is PCT needed? Nolvadex is it? Some say because it's mild PCT isn't needed or is this my misunderstanding?

I take it can be a good sole cycle, and lose BF at the same time with fasted cardio then standard weight training.

Also some posts I have seen suggest 40mg for first cycle, just don't want to over do it.

Cheers!
I would 100% do a pct with it and from what i have read, 40mg wont yield anywhere near as many gains as 80mg......
 

·
+40 and feeling good
Joined
·
2,717 Posts
chelios said:
Ahh thankss for the reply mate, is PCT needed? Nolvadex is it? Some say because it's mild PCT isn't needed or is this my misunderstanding?

I take it can be a good sole cycle, and lose BF at the same time with fasted cardio then standard weight training.

Also some posts I have seen suggest 40mg for first cycle, just don't want to over do it.

Cheers!
You will need to run Clomid and Nolva next day after your last tab for PCT.

Agree with Kieren on the 80mg - that is what I did for 8 weeks.
 

·
Shaping up ...
Joined
·
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dagman72 said:
You will need to run Clomid and Nolva next day after your last tab for PCT.

Agree with Kieren on the 80mg - that is what I did for 8 weeks.
Good gains then mate? Did you keep the gains most importantly, I'm not looking to use gear on a regular, just for boosts now and then, so if I kept atleast say half the gains I'd be happy.

I'd probs go with Nolva then as PCT.

Cheers everyone.
 

·
+40 and feeling good
Joined
·
2,717 Posts
chelios said:
Good gains then mate? Did you keep the gains most importantly, I'm not looking to use gear on a regular, just for boosts now and then, so if I kept atleast say half the gains I'd be happy.

I'd probs go with Nolva then as PCT.

Cheers everyone.
So a few of us suggest you run clomid and nolva but you decide to run just nolva :cursing: - your choice mate.

Had very nice gains and yes kept them :) , do not expect massive gains though.
 

·
Shaping up ...
Joined
·
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dagman72 said:
So a few of us suggest you run clomid and nolva but you decide to run just nolva :cursing: - your choice mate.

Had very nice gains and yes kept them :) , do not expect massive gains though.
Sorry my bad, my eyes are just about open, I'd run both of course.

Definitely going to look into doing it then.
 

·
6ft 4inches, 19 stone fat fvck
Joined
·
2,418 Posts
frankiedawrench said:
im on it right now, 100mg a day. day 7 i think. not noticed a lot yet which is worrying. if this was dbol right now i'd have noticed it.
Gains start coming on toward the end of the cycle with tbol. I did 80mg ED for 10 weeks. Absolutley love the stuff
 

·
Shaping up ...
Joined
·
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wildbill said:
Gains start coming on toward the end of the cycle with tbol. I did 80mg ED for 10 weeks. Absolutley love the stuff
Thanks mate, just going to look around for it now. ( I know I'm not allowed to ask so wont)

Feedback is all good.
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
145 Posts
Sorry mate, I also can't see a point to use TBOL on his own. I won't say that TBOL = FAIL but gains can be much better if you stack it . I understand when people use solo Test or any other inject.. and don't want to use orals because they are worried about damage to their liver. Change your mind:)
 

·
+40 and feeling good
Joined
·
2,717 Posts
chelios said:
Looking liked mixed reviews then, some say wont do much and no point alone, some saying you get good keepable gains. Hmmmmm ...
Sizar had a bad experience with Tbol :eek:mg: but everyone is different.

Loads of people have run it on there own - you will only know if it is good for you by running it :)

I think it is a good starter but like I said your gains will come from eating, training and rest - it is no wonder tab.
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
145 Posts
Dagman72 said:
Sizar had a bad experience with Tbol :eek:mg: but everyone is different.

Loads of people have run it on there own - you will only know if it is good for you by running it :)

I think it is a good starter but like I said your gains will come from eating, training and rest - it is no wonder tab.
If you can afford just replace Turinabol with 60-80mg of Anavar and even without training you'll get rid of some body fat but for gains you still have train hard:)
 

·
Shaping up ...
Joined
·
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guess your right Dagman, I'd like to think my diet is pretty good, I'm consuming 200-250g of protein a day, train hard, getting good sleep so just want that boost.

Viking a friend also suggested running var instead at a lower dosage, said I'd see better gains too.

Just after some lean mass while reducing or maintaining body fat, and obviously try and keep the gains.

Thanks again.
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top