UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
What health effects please. Can I run winny alone without losing sex drive?
Probably not. Winstrol will shut down your endogenous testosterone production, which will probably affect your libido.

Although I've heard of people who have had an increased sex drive on winstrol, so why not just suck it and see?

I always run it on a test base, and even then it can affect libido.

·
Newbie Trainer
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Probably not. Winstrol will shut down your endogenous testosterone production, which will probably affect your libido.

Although I've heard of people who have had an increased sex drive on winstrol, so why not just suck it and see?

I always run it on a test base, and even then it can affect libido.
Ok thanks, al pick up some.dbol incase libido drops and will add in at 10mg p.d
Starting 40mg winny p.d today

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dbol won't do anything for your sex drive; it's considered by some to be 'oral' testosterone, but it's not. If that was the case, we wouldn't need to pin testosterone and could just take dbol.

Unlike Winnie, dbol will aromatise heavily, so you'll need to have a SERM and AI handy to combat potential oestrogen-related sides.

I don't think you're ready for steroids yet, pal.

Best of luck.

·
Newbie Trainer
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Dbol won't do anything for your sex drive; it's considered by some to be 'oral' testosterone, but it's not. If that was the case, we wouldn't need to pin testosterone and could just take dbol.

Unlike Winnie, dbol will aromatise heavily, so you'll need to have a SERM and AI handy to combat potential oestrogen-related sides.

I don't think you're ready for steroids yet, pal.

Best of luck.
Plenty take dbol only

·
Registered
61 Posts
Plenty take dbol only
Yes, that's true. But plenty also lose all of their dbol gains after coming off, and develop gynocemastia along the way.

Dbol will suppress natural testosterone production, just like winstrol, but also aromatises heavily, so you'll blow up from water gains.

Both will negatively affect your sex drive, unless you're one of those rare people who isn't affected with rock bottom testosterone levels and high oestrogen (assuming you take both).

It's highly likely that you'll lose all of your gains after coming off dbol, less so with winstrol, but both are dependant on how quickly your HPTA comes back online.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
What cardio are you going to be doing? Winny is hard on joints apparently so might not be best for cardio? Similarly dbol can cause back pumps.

Anavar is the text book oral for cutting, some get shin splints/calf pumps from it but I did not.

Another option to consider is SARMs. Ostarine is anti-catabolic and Cardarine improves cardio function so would make a good stack for cutting off some flab and relatively mild
had no issues 100mg winny ed for 12 weeks at 100kg 6ft running 40 mile a week.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Adding dbol will only make it worse. It’s test that’s needed for sex drive not another drug that crushes your natural test thus unable to get erect or have any desire for sex

·
Newbie Trainer
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Adding dbol will only make it worse. It’s test that’s needed for sex drive not another drug that crushes your natural test thus unable to get erect or have any desire for sex
I'm nearly 2 weeks in 50mg day of winny and libido has shot up

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm nearly 2 weeks in 50mg day of winny and libido has shot up
Hoping it stays up, for your sake.

The reality is that it'll probably crash soon, and stay low until after you've recovered.

Testosterone plays a critical role in libido, so if yours isn't affected by hitting two orals without a test base, then they're probably bunk, and your libido increase is being caused by the placebo effect (feeling 'alpha' due to steroid use, even if it's fake stuff). Either that, or you're one in a million.

·
Newbie Trainer
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hoping it stays up, for your sake.

The reality is that it'll probably crash soon, and stay low until after you've recovered.

Testosterone plays a critical role in libido, so if yours isn't affected by hitting two orals without a test base, then they're probably bunk, and your libido increase is being caused by the placebo effect (feeling 'alpha' due to steroid use, even if it's fake stuff). Either that, or you're one in a million.
Only using winny and I can see a change in body and veins in shoulders like I usually get in cycle

21 - 32 of 32 Posts