UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
So it's time to lose some fat, 6ft and around 15 stone, but more fat than I'd like, tshirt on you wouldn't know, as I'm build bigger and have labour intensive job in trucks, so look a good shape with larger upper shoulders, fuller, but ok (in my opinion anyway but still fat lol)

But im back in gym,
Lifting but want to drop food and do cardio.

What is best please?

I currently have some winny tabs but is that good enough?
Or should I go low dose Dbol and hcg throughout?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
What cardio are you going to be doing? Winny is hard on joints apparently so might not be best for cardio? Similarly dbol can cause back pumps.

Anavar is the text book oral for cutting, some get shin splints/calf pumps from it but I did not.

Another option to consider is SARMs. Ostarine is anti-catabolic and Cardarine improves cardio function so would make a good stack for cutting off some flab and relatively mild

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Except for the cancer from Carderine.
The evidence for that is shakey at best. The doses administered to rats are well in excess mg/kg body weight that would be used in a human for performance enhancement, they cycle lengths were 18 months rather than 8-12 weeks typically used for sports and it was also in wistar rats which are prone to developing cancers. There's a risk with everything, sure but I don't think there's anymore risk with sensible cardarine use than there is with AAS.

·
Newbie Trainer
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What cardio are you going to be doing? Winny is hard on joints apparently so might not be best for cardio? Similarly dbol can cause back pumps.

Anavar is the text book oral for cutting, some get shin splints/calf pumps from it but I did not.

Another option to consider is SARMs. Ostarine is anti-catabolic and Cardarine improves cardio function so would make a good stack for cutting off some flab and relatively mild
Bike mostly as cant stand running lol

·
131 Posts
I went from the first pic to 2nd in 8 months. Admittedly I have a personal trainer who set out all my nutrition etc and training.
But in a nutshell, I was doing in the region of 100,000 steps per week, cardio burning 200 calories a day, and push, pull, legs, rest day.
You have to be 100% committed, if it was pissing down outside, I was doing steps in my house!
Added a 3rd pic which was me 4 years ago!
Outerwear Shoulder Neck Sleeve Beard
Joint Outerwear Shoulder Arm Stomach
Joint Mouth Leg Muscle Comfort

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,548 Posts
Hello,
So it's time to lose some fat, 6ft and around 15 stone, but more fat than I'd like, tshirt on you wouldn't know, as I'm build bigger and have labour intensive job in trucks, so look a good shape with larger upper shoulders, fuller, but ok (in my opinion anyway but still fat lol)

But im back in gym,
Lifting but want to drop food and do cardio.

What is best please?

I currently have some winny tabs but is that good enough?
Or should I go low dose Dbol and hcg throughout?

Thanks
As stated, cardio and diet are key here. But, your question was what meds, so I’d suggest ephedrine if you just wanna speed (excuse the pun) things up a bit. 👍

·
Registered
61 Posts
I went from the first pic to 2nd in 8 months. Admittedly I have a personal trainer who set out all my nutrition etc and training.
But in a nutshell, I was doing in the region of 100,000 steps per week, cardio burning 200 calories a day, and push, pull, legs, rest day.
You have to be 100% committed, if it was pissing down outside, I was doing steps in my house!
Added a 3rd pic which was me 4 years ago!
View attachment 211116 View attachment 211117 View attachment 211118
Decent transformation. You must be feeling a lot better, but constantly watching what you eat is no fun either.

What drugs were you using to achieve the weight loss? (Orals specifically, as that was the point of this thread).

Have you managed to keep the weight off, what are your current stats?

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Why don’t you just up your cardio for starters?

Then maybe add in a fat burner a bit further down the line

Get a nice lean base to work with before adding in anabolics IMO

·
Registered
72 Posts
I love DHT-derived stuff. Makes me feel good, notably improved strength, motivates me to train.
Oh i meant other dht is awesome, winny also, but winny has drying fuking of the joints and stuff the worst usually and alone this element of it makes it suck. But otherwise everything else about it, not considering health effects :D, is awesome.

·
Newbie Trainer
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh i meant other dht is awesome, winny also, but winny has drying fuking of the joints and stuff the worst usually and alone this element of it makes it suck. But otherwise everything else about it, not considering health effects :D, is awesome.
What health effects please. Can I run winny alone without losing sex drive?

·
131 Posts
Decent transformation. You must be feeling a lot better, but constantly watching what you eat is no fun either.

What drugs were you using to achieve the weight loss? (Orals specifically, as that was the point of this thread).

Have you managed to keep the weight off, what are your current stats?
No specific weight loss drugs, just TRT .75ml a week.

Went on first blast after that, 31lbs gained, see pic. Before and today.

Joint Shoulder Muscle Beard Organ

1 - 20 of 32 Posts