UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys , yes another guy , first cycle , read and read and read lots of threads ,

advice on cycle

stack orals or just go for it?

also got nolvadex and clomid for pct, gonna be taking a milk thistle and b complex during cycle,

currently 13st 5'8 , drinking plenty of water and not drinking. wot can i expect?

·
Newbie Trainer
36 Posts
i have always heard 30mg split into 3 doses each day was the way to go. This is what i plan on running. Liv 52 is also recommended while on cycle as well as your milk thistle 1000mg per day i think (double check that thow).

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,340 Posts
On training days you can take all 30mg about 45-60 mins before gym for maximum effect. Increases your strength and you'll have a good session

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,340 Posts
Few years ago I tried it.

Been reading a few recent posts on the subject and people are recommending it.

I'm gonna throw it in at the end of my current cycle to bridge between last shot and PCT

·
Newbie Trainer
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers guys , gonna try the 3 dose split first , keep body fed on the stuff thru the day , gonna be doing 6 weeks course , any one then tapered down 30 - 20 - 10 - 5 gradually? my mate did , said he was fine

( think may inject next time , )

but for a first cycle , luking forward to the pumps and the extra strength

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
UKmuscle4M said:
cheers guys , gonna try the 3 dose split first , keep body fed on the stuff thru the day , gonna be doing 6 weeks course , any one then tapered down 30 - 20 - 10 - 5 gradually? my mate did , said he was fine

( think may inject next time , )

but for a first cycle , luking forward to the pumps and the extra strength
If your worried about how it will effect you taper it up not down ie. 10/20/20/30/30/30.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts