UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard great things about this protein and decided to look into it. I use Myprotein impact whey isolate and from what I can see, it has a pretty high protein percentage (93%). After looking into Gold standard whey, it seems to be more expensive and only 82% protein.

Gold standard has added glutamine and BCAA's, but I buy these separately from Myprotein and can therefore take them without having a shake. My gym buddies rave on about ON but I can't see how it is worth the money. So what am I missing here?

·
225 lbs and gaining
2,167 Posts
Stick to what you're currently taking IMO mate. ON is a huge brand, particualry in America, that's why it's so pricey. Myprotein's whey is alot cheaper and as you say, has a higher protein percentage. ON probably tastes awesome, but unless it's quality taste you're after, just stick with what you're currently taking. There's other whey out there for alot cheaper too, if you want something that tastes lush and is fairly cheap, go for Dymatize Elite Whey. Around £30 for 2.27kg and tastes amazing in rich chocolate flavour ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.