UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so for the last 2 cycles have been cutting cycles and kept the cals low overall.. although im after the lean look still i think im gonna squeeze in a bulk cycle but will be clean cals and will be monitoring BF% levels throughout. I want this to be a ridiculously good bulk so gonna use higher than my usual doses.

Now here's what im looking at:

875mg Test pw (Omanadren)

525mg Tren E pw (Good UG)

Works out 500mg Test + 300mg Tren e4d... This is good as i want to minimise

injections as i have some lumps in the muscle (scar tissue) im convinced it was

caused by some dodgy Primo that i used a while ago so want to minimise jabs.

So in total the dose is pretty heavy works out at:

125mg Test ed

75mg Tren ed

Combined total of 1400mg per week which is pretty high for me but im ready for it and i doubt i'll get bad sides...

If i do i can always drop the dose down anyways. Also 1st 4 weeks im thinking Dbol at 50mg ed as a kickstart!

What do you recan to this cycle guys? I wont be starting for a while,

Ive only been off for 1 month but just getting it all planned out and ready.

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
The Raptor said:
Ok so for the last 2 cycles have been cutting cycles and kept the cals low overall.. although im after the lean look still i think im gonna squeeze in a bulk cycle but will be clean cals and will be monitoring BF% levels throughout. I want this to be a ridiculously good bulk so gonna use higher than my usual doses.

Now here's what im looking at:

875mg Test pw (Omanadren)

525mg Tren E pw (Good UG)

Works out 500mg Test + 300mg Tren e4d... This is good as i want to minimise

injections as i have some lumps in the muscle (scar tissue) im convinced it was

caused by some dodgy Primo that i used a while ago so want to minimise jabs.

So in total the dose is pretty heavy works out at:

125mg Test ed

75mg Tren ed

Combined total of 1400mg per week which is pretty high for me but im ready for it and i doubt i'll get bad sides...

If i do i can always drop the dose down anyways. Also 1st 4 weeks im thinking Dbol at 50mg ed as a kickstart!

What do you recan to this cycle guys? I wont be starting for a while,

Ive only been off for 1 month but just getting it all planned out and ready.
ah ok my blunder lol.

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Suitelf11 said:
That's a blast of a cycle.
Yeah im the lightest ive been in ages due to cutting... So im gonna do a powerful one over the winter hoping to bung on 20lbs if possible but want lean mass and will try and keep as much vascularity as possible.

If the dose is too much i'll simply drop down after week 4 :thumbup1:

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol yeah i don't expect 20lbs of skeletal muscle.. but in total cycle gain weight that would be a great aim :thumbup1:

Oh and Chris i take it your the guy on FB who commented on Matts status?

This must mean if you know both of us then your also a member of MT?

Tbh i had an inclination your an MT member due to your 'MT Warrior Style'

Jokes lol :lol:

But who are you :blink:

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chilisi said:
What doses did you run of that..?
When cutting i only do pretty low doses just to preserve muscle...

Was 100mg Tren A + 100mg Test Prop eod (700mg pw total)

So was pretty low, previous bulk cycles have been a combined total of 1g+ for 12 weeks

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
I think you need to stop fuc.king around with these low doses mate. Your better than that!!

Stop being so cautious!
Your right lol i should just do what flex lewis did when he was our age and jab 4ml of Sus eod as a base! :lol:

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
chilisi said:
You don't have to take loads to gain on a bulk... eat loads of food :)
Oh i'll be eating aright can't wait tbh... I'll be in a different country and on my own for the 1st few months so gonna get my head down big time!

·
Gym Addict
208 Posts
chilisi said:
You don't have to take loads to gain on a bulk... eat loads of food :)
Very true ive done stupid cycles in the past 1500mg of sus with 1000mg of deca and 100mg of anadrol a day, but because of the **** diet i filled up with water and became a hairy bastard. Heavy cycles are not the way to go. Work your way up slowly to get the most out of the steroids. Im currently on 400mg of deca 500mg test enanthate and ive gone from 210lb to 238lb in about 6 week with a solid diet, 4000 calories a day 200+ grams of protein sometimes i would eat 300 grams.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.