UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered what peoples views were on Pharmaqo and Southern Ghost oils and orals? I'm looking into a test (cypionate/enthanate at 200/250mg/ml) cycle (start 200-250 to maybe later max 400) further down the line maybe adding in Deca or EQ (again low/normal strength versions at half the mg of test ran) I'm 47 so not bothered about shutdown. I am on doctor prescribed meds known for mullering test levels and UK docs not interested in helping. I am planning on self administering TRT/lowish dose cyTRT and need something. I have literally EVERY symptom of low T going. Just wondered what the forums views were on these brands products?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you going to get a blood test first, so you actually know your levels ?
Honestly no. I've been training the last couple of years naturally in the hope that might have improved my mood. It helped a little but i still feel like crap. The docs had me do a bunch of general blood tests and health wise i'm good. BP good, blood sugar, thyroid etc. I'm training for muscle and just wanna go for it before i'm too old.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AP are better for 200/250 cyp/enanthate
I know a few recommended brands but its finding the right site that will actually deliver and not just scam me. A few times i've found what i thought was a good site to then discover its scammed a bunch of people. Obviously we can't discuss sites only brands and all that. As a new guy it ain't easy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sg has always been good for me so far, no complaints. Use there test e 300 regularly, no pip seems well dosed. Have used their tbol and dbol orals and both have done what you'd expect

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just wondered what peoples views were on Pharmaqo and Southern Ghost oils and orals? I'm looking into a test (cypionate/enthanate at 200/250mg/ml) cycle (start 200-250 to maybe later max 400) further down the line maybe adding in Deca or EQ (again low/normal strength versions at half the mg of test ran) I'm 47 so not bothered about shutdown. I am on doctor prescribed meds known for mullering test levels and UK docs not interested in helping. I am planning on self administering TRT/lowish dose cyTRT and need something. I have literally EVERY symptom of low T going. Just wondered what the forums views were on these brands products?
Hi mate,

Used PharmaQo once when they first came on the scene. Used their Tren Ace and IMO it was pretty poor stuff compared to other labs I've used.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sg pip for me killer, the test 250 put me off the lab
Was that Cyp or Enth? I've heard that Enth is a more irratating ester of the two. Because of this i was hoping to get Cyp (and not the high dose stuff as that has higher levels of benz etc to allow the high levels of test to dissolve) I used to use pharma Sust 250 and was always dealing with pip (contains test prop which is known to be irratating to some) Nothing horrendous but something i'd rather avoid where possible.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi mate,

Used PharmaQo once when they first came on the scene. Used their Tren Ace and IMO it was pretty poor stuff compared to other labs I've used.
Thats a shame as from what I've seen they do a massive range and the packaging looks nigh on pharma level. Plus there seem to be a lot of online suppliers stocking their product. I was hoping they would be like a modern day British Dragon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thats a shame as from what I've seen they do a massive range and the packaging looks nigh on pharma level. Plus there seem to be a lot of online suppliers stocking their product. I was hoping they would be like a modern day British Dragon.
I agree, packaging etc is good but for me, the results weren't.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
I thought SG (assuming we mean Southern Ghost here) got busted? Wasn't it the one with those dodgy photos the police released (after they'd trashed the place, then turned the power off and took photos with a phone camera on flash to make it look "dirty")?

It was brilliant stuff so I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some if it's legit like everyone is saying it is.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
I thought SG (assuming we mean Southern Ghost here) got busted? Wasn't it the one with those dodgy photos the police released (after they'd trashed the place, then turned the power off and took photos with a phone camera on flash to make it look "dirty")?

It was brilliant stuff so I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some if it's legit like everyone is saying it is.
SG is still going bro

·
Gym Addict
2,605 Posts
Have you did bloods ? If not get them done before starting. Do medichecks trt plus if you decide to start gear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts