UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright everyone,
Just wanted an opinion on my blood results if possible.ive been in contact with the leger clinic for TRT and they have agreed to take me on as a client but I wanted a second opinion.my blood results didn't seem bad to me and don't want to f#ck them up by leaping on TRT a bit premature.my bloods are :-
Testosterone -15.8
Free test - 0.284
Should I do the TRT ? I'm being a big baby and panicking because it's all new to me.what would you guys do ??? Any constructive advise very much appreciated.
Cheers.phil

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Alright everyone,
Just wanted an opinion on my blood results if possible.ive been in contact with the leger clinic for TRT and they have agreed to take me on as a client but I wanted a second opinion.my blood results didn't seem bad to me and don't want to f#ck them up by leaping on TRT a bit premature.my bloods are :-
Testosterone -15.8
Free test - 0.284
Should I do the TRT ? I'm being a big baby and panicking because it's all new to me.what would you guys do ??? Any constructive advise very much appreciated.
Cheers.phil
Going by just those numbers - no!! Do you have symptoms you feel may be hormone related?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, yeah the reason I contacted the leger clinic was because I had no get up and go,bad sleep, waking up knackered,grumpy,brain fog ect.they said they would do a 3 month trial to see if the extra test helped the physical symptoms.dont want to be hasty so was looking for another opinion from other experienced people (this forum).
Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Depends how old you are?? There ok if your north side of 40 but your free test is in the gutter and thats the one that matters the most in sex drive and wellbeing etc

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm 43 to be precise and it's the free test that I wanted your opinion on.it makes me feel a bit better in a bizarre way that you said my free test is in the gutter.im brand new to all this trt and when you hear about the possibility that your blood could start thickening when you start it it makes you want to be absolutely sure that by trying to fix one thing you don't end up destroying something else in the process.thanks for your time by the way it's much appreciated 👍🏻

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
Your free test is low (the one that counts), your test level is about average for 40-odd imo.

Have you had your consultation with the clinic? What did they say?

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I'm 43 to be precise and it's the free test that I wanted your opinion on.it makes me feel a bit better in a bizarre way that you said my free test is in the gutter.im brand new to all this trt and when you hear about the possibility that your blood could start thickening when you start it it makes you want to be absolutely sure that by trying to fix one thing you don't end up destroying something else in the process.thanks for your time by the way it's much appreciated 👍🏻
There is no reason why anyone who does trt sensibly and looks after their health and lifestyle should have thickening of the blood.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The clinic said let's try a 3 month trial to see if you feel better or not.see if I feel more energised with more drive and more clarity of thought.see if the feel good feeling returns and not feel so lethargic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts