UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time last year our son was dignosed with brain cancer today he is a one year servivour, this time last year we was given no hope for him but he is still here fighting, i hope we have many years with him, please take 5 mins to look the updates on his website and feel freejust to wright a small message for him as we read them to him and makes him feel happy..

www.camsplace.co.uk

thanks everyone!

G

·
Done it for him man,

ah i hope all the best for you guys. I think most familys been struck by cancer at some point, its never good. I told him to keep up the good fight and stay strong.

Nik

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
One of many many more years mate, you have a little soldier on Your hands and it will go without saying Your lucky to have such a brave boy and hat's off to you all as it must be hard in so many ways to cope with so welldone bud, I wish You and Your Family all the best mate :thumbup1:

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Great stuff ! brilliant news ! keep it going.

Seen as this is on a similar note, For all those interested i will be sailing my Yacht single handed across the atlantic ocean in 2012 for the scanner appeal for Manchester Childrens hospital, this brand new upto date scanner will be used to detect cancer in kids sooner than ever before and give them a better chance of survival, You can visit my web site and donate from www.inwhizz.com feel free to drop in and keep upto date with whats happening.

Cheers.

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Synergy said:
Great stuff ! brilliant news ! keep it going.

Seen as this is on a similar note, For all those interested i will be sailing my Yacht single handed across the atlantic ocean in 2012 for the scanner appeal for Manchester Childrens hospital, this brand new upto date scanner will be used to detect cancer in kids sooner than ever before and give them a better chance of survival, You can visit my web site and donate from www.inwhizz.com feel free to drop in and keep upto date with whats happening.

Cheers.
that is wicked mate well done, hats off to you, good going.i will check out the website now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.